Chapter 161 - 170

Începe de la început

    As soon as the two old ghosts were found out, the four sect masters knew that it was over, and the plan of the Wanzong Conference had been exposed.

    After all, the two old ghosts who were captured knew the real purpose behind the Wanzong Conference. Since they knew, how could they not inform other companions hiding in the dark.

    But after being notified, these people still pretended to be ignorant and flocked to Lueqian City, no doubt they wanted to make trouble by taking advantage of the Wanzong Conference.

    Thinking that the Nirvana Sect would take advantage of the opportunity to cause trouble, the suzerains of Xuanyuan Nihuang were in a state of desperation.

    It was because last night, they didn't survive. Once the two old ghosts were caught, they blew themselves up on the spot before interrogation.

    Xuan Xiaomeng even donated the eight souls in her gourd, but they disappeared without asking any questions.

    These ghosts seem to have been tabooed.

    Once interrogated, a blue flame would suddenly rise from the soul body, and then the soul would be scattered by the direct burning of the blue flame.

    Even soul searching is useless.

    As soon as the soul searching technique is used, the ghast will explode immediately.

    For this reason, the four cases have not received any news.

    The four sects learned that the purpose of the Wanzong Conference had been exposed, and they discussed overnight, planning to use their tactics to wipe out all the members of the Nirvana sect who came to the Wanzong Conference this time.

    No, Xuan Xiaomeng and Xuan Xiaohei were assigned a task like this, they went out for a stroll, and recorded all the monks above the Nirvana Sect's Nascent Soul, so that they could defeat the four sects one by one.

    People from the Nirvana sect are not familiar with the brothers and sisters of the Xuan family.

    Although Xuan Xiaomeng and Xuan Xiaohei destroyed the plan of the Nirvana Sect in the Blood Mist Mountain in Ningzhun City, the two little guys were not outstanding at that time, and what's more, the Nirvana Sect members who were present at that time were all eradicated by the four sects , The two little guys have hidden merit and fame, and very few people outside know their existence.

    If they hadn't caused a lot of trouble on the way to Lueyu City, others would not know about them.

    The four sects don't care about the conspiracy behind the Nirvana sect now, anyway, if they are found out, they will be killed, and if they are all killed, naturally there will be no troubles. Just in case of eradication of the Nirvana sect evildoers, people were sent to patrol the hundreds of miles of the city.

    Xuan Xiaomeng recorded good and bad guys, looked around with small eyes, snatched the melon seeds from Xuan Xiaohei's hand, and walked slowly towards the tenth ring with small steps.

    There were a lot of people in the tenth ring, Xuan Xiaomeng couldn't see the situation there clearly, but she had a good nose, and this side seemed to have a taste of life.

    Li Fan is not Xuan Xiaomeng's main owner, Xuan Xiaomeng has the most contact with him in the Dapan Secret Realm, although he smells Li Fan, Xuan Xiaomeng is a little uncertain.

    Because the man's aura was at the Golden Core level just now, she had to come over to confirm.

    Speaking of which, Xuanyuanzong's people are just unreliable.