Chapter 151 - 160

Start from the beginning

    When the sound fell, Jun Tianze leaned forward, and the magic element in his palm burst out, madly leaning towards Ruichang.

    Ruichang's posture changed, he retreated hastily, and dived into the air.

    "Jun Tianze, do you want to fight this deity here?" Ruichang's black eyes were burning, and he slapped Jun Tianze with his backhand.

    "The you you are now are no longer worthy of fighting this deity." Jun Tianze moved his body, his robe lightly rippling.

    The supreme mana, fainted from under the robe, poured out layer by layer, strangling Ruichang's demon palm in the air.

    Immediately afterwards, Jun Tianze pulled up his magic robe, bullied him again, and instantly wrestled with Ruijing.

    He promised Little Xiong that he would beat him until he was paralyzed, so...

    a confrontation between gods and demons would cause landslides and landslides.

    The aftermath of the power in mid-air is like a mountain torrent crushing the earth. The ice peak standing on the ice source for tens of thousands of years, could not bear the strength of the two, and collapsed rumblingly.

    The Fox King and his wife, who were watching the battle from afar, saw the situation and made a decisive decision. They stopped watching the battle and rushed back to the Fox Palace, calling on all the monsters to quickly withdraw from the ice source.

    What the hell, this isn't a fight, it's obviously stabbing the sky.

    On the Fengnan Continent, when did such a character appear? Just now, Bingyuan couldn't bear it. If the fight really started, Bingyuan would be wiped out in a flash.

    Xuanyuan Zou was also sent hundreds of feet away by the aftermath of the fight between the two.

    Xuanyuan Zou was shocked. He had seen these two people make a move when he was in Blood Mist Mountain, but at that time, the confrontation between the two sides did not produce such a devastating image.

    Could it be that these two people want to fight freely on the ice source?

    Jun Tianze kept telling Xuan Xiaomeng that the Fengnan Continent could not bear the power of him and Ruichang, but Xuan Xiaomeng still could not imagine what kind of power it was that could destroy a world with three moves, but now , the little bear wearing the spirit of a fairy, finally knows what kind of power it is.

    This power...will stun Xiong Xiong.

    Xuan Xiaomeng's small eyes were so swollen that they almost turned into balls, holding her breath, trying to stabilize her soul body, for fear that she would be wiped out by the power of these two people if she let go of her strength.

    While puffing out his eyes, the little guy firmly waved the flag in his hand.

    The more you shake it, Xuan Xiaomeng feels that the pressure that is pressing down on the bear, which is almost out of breath, becomes lighter.

    Xuan Xiaomeng's shaggy face flashed strangely, he lowered his head, and looked at the banner in his hand, but saw that there was a dense Dao rhyme on the banner, faintly showing a sense of impenetrability.

    Xuan Xiaomeng blinked.

    ...Fall, could it be that the banner in his hand is really a Pangu banner.

    What kind of things did the ancestors collect?

    Xuan Xiaomeng was a little shocked, and after the shock, she was ready to move.