Chapter 151 - 160

Start from the beginning

    This trip is worth it.

    As expected of his own son, really awesome...

    Heavenly Dao was happy, and when he was happy, he flicked his finger and poked secretly to transfer the prophecy of the avenue on the Pangu flag to the pagoda, and to make up for the blurred dao mark on the pagoda. Complete.

    This is the way he chose for Little Bear according to his temperament.

    His side is different from the law of the heaven next door. The heaven next door has three thousand avenues. Here, the rhymes of dao are scattered in the three realms. Only those who can cultivate can find the way after going through hardships.

    What kind of tricks Tiandao is doing secretly, the two sides fighting on the ground are not clear.

    The battle for power is small, but there are hidden murderous intentions.

    As soon as Xuan Xiaomeng waved the banner, Ruichang discovered her, and also saw that the small banner in her hand contained the power of chaos and the mystery of Tao.

    Ruichang came from the upper heaven and was very familiar with the power of chaos. Although he was amazed that the thing in the little bear's hand had a Dao rhyme, the one he looked at the most was the pagoda.

    He has his own way of destruction, and he is extremely firm in the way of destruction, but he doesn't covet the rhyme of the way on the banner.

    Greed appeared in Ruichang's eyes, and he stared closely at the Buddha Sky Crystal that Xuan Xiaomeng used to suppress Xuan Leshi.

    Buddha Heavenly Crystal, Buddha Heavenly Crystal, if he can capture this Buddha Heavenly Crystal, then he can use Buddha Buddha Crystal to return to the upper heaven now.

    After discovering that the demon soul of the god of war in the upper heaven realm was also in the lower realm, he knew that no matter how well-planned he was in the lower realm, he could not surpass this old enemy.

    The dispute between the two sides is only in the slightest.

    Jun Tianze knows all the methods he knows, and even knows how to crack them.

    For example, the physical body he is wearing now.

    This physical body was obviously designed and planned by himself, but he failed to get past Jun Tianze, and was forced into the physical body by him, and set a seal in the physical body.

    Now, this physical body has become a burden instead.

    Ruichang now desperately hopes to return to the heavenly realm. Only by going back to the demon realm of the heavenly realm can he stay hidden and slowly practice his way of destruction.

    Thinking of going back to the heaven, Ruichang frowned lightly with his sharp eyes, sealed his momentum with his magic breath, and grabbed the Buddha Tianjing and Xuan Xiaomeng on Fa's body with his big hand.

    The palm that grabbed it was like a giant palm, covering the sky.

    The sun and the moon turned upside down, and the earth fell into darkness instantly.

    But at this moment, a shadow floated, and a giant halberd, wrapped in the overwhelming power of Mount Tai, slammed into the giant palm transformed by Ruichang's mana.

    Kacha—

    a crisp sound, the giant palm was shattered into pieces and turned into nothingness.

    In mid-air, a figure stood awe-inspiring in the wind and snow, wearing a black robe like a battle armor, flying against the wind.

    "Ruichang, your opponent is the deity." His voice was cold and emotionless.