Chapter 131 - 140

Start from the beginning

    As soon as Xiong Xiong entered Beiyuan, he dreamed of Xiong's father and mother...

    Could this dream remind Xiong Xiong that Xiong's father and mother might be in Beiyuan?

    Grandpa Tiandao said, to find the soul of the father and mother of the bear, you have to follow your intuition.

    Xiong Xiong's intuition now... Mmm, she will have to search around Beiyuan when Brother Xiong's contract is resolved later.

    Xuan Xiaomeng slowly filled her stomach, but her friends hadn't come back yet.

    Stuffing the unfinished bamboo into the space, Xuan Xiaomeng shook his head, ready to go out to find a friend.

    Brother Xiong and his friends here are very breathy, and they should not have gone too far.

    Xuan Xiaomeng strode forward, yawned, and lazily walked out of the room. As soon as he went out, he met the shop waiter who came up from downstairs carrying a tray.

    Xuan Xiaomeng is a polite bear, with her little head raised, she asked: "Little brother, do you know where the bear's companion has gone?"

    Xuan Xiaomeng and his group of people and beasts have lived in this inn for half a month. Although Xuan Xiaomeng slept soundly as soon as they moved in and never showed their faces, it is too rare for a monster who can't stand the acclimatization. Her younger brother, who had never met her before, recognized at a glance that this was the legendary unaccustomed bear.

    Unaccustomed to the environment...it was an eye-opener!

    The first time I turned around, I heard that demons... There are still people who are not acclimatized! !

    "Xiaoxiong woke up, your companion chased a mouse monster out of the inn." The

    second brother smiled kindly, perhaps thinking that Xuan Xiaomeng's softness and watery eyes are so cute, the second brother glanced left and right, and then He took out a handful of candy from his arms and handed it to Xuan Xiaomeng.

    "They've been out for more than an hour, and they're going to the left."

    Xuan Xiaomeng's bear fur has already grown up in the past three months. Xu Shi used Yulu ointment during the fur-raising period, and the newly grown fur was smoother and shinier than the old one. Because of the new fur, his appearance jumped up again, and he became a really cute bear.

    No one can resist a clean fluffy hair.

    "Thank you, little brother."

    Xuan Xiaomeng thanked the little second brother, stretched out her little paw, and grabbed all the candy from the shop boy's second-hand heart without being polite at all.

    Grabbing it, he stuffed one into his mouth, then bitten and walked downstairs.

    After leaving the inn, Xuan Xiaomeng sniffed and looked to the left, trying to confirm where Xuan Xiaohei and the others were.

    As a result, when he inhaled, he inhaled cold air through his nose.

    Beiyuan is really cold.

    Once out of the inn, Xuan Xiaomeng shuddered, shaking his bear fur all over his body, shielding the cold from his body, then pulled his legs and ran to the left.

    She has already smelled Brother Xiong's scent, and it is not far away, it should be in the mountains outside the town.

    Xuan Xiaomeng searched for the smell, and ran straight into the mountains, and not long after, she found her own brother, two little friends, and a temporary owner.