unexpectedly Overcome my fear of thunder.

    Right now, she wasn't scared at all.

    I was still greedily thinking that my brother's Transformation Realm Thunder Tribulation was too few, only nine. If there was a ninety-nine thunder calamity, Ruichang would definitely be killed.

    This scoundrel killed her father and mother, destroyed her bear den, and even whipped her and Brother Xiong's skin...

    ——Too bad, hack him to death! ! !

    Xuan Xiaomeng's heart just raised a little bit of thunder calamity, and in the sky, the thunder calamity that was about to strike, appeared insignificantly.

    In the field of heaven.

    Hearing Xuan Xiaomeng's heartfelt Tiandao, he smiled knowingly.

    As expected of the brat who kissed him, he even thought the same as him.

    However, ninety-nine thunder calamities are impossible, and three-nine thunder calamities are still possible.

    The pair of brothers below with Nirvana Flame seems to have finished Nirvana. Anyway, sooner or later you have to chop once, so let's chop together.

    Xuan Xiaohei was still terrified at first, but when Xuan Xiaomeng mentioned the way of heaven, he suddenly remembered the voice that exploded in their heads before they left the city.

    He blinked his small eyes, and immediately understood what Xuan Xiaomeng meant.

    Xuan Xiaohei rubbed his limbs together, his body became bigger with a whimper, then roared twice, climbed out of the pit, and ran towards Ruichang's direction.

    And Xuan Xiaomeng was very cautious, sitting on her brother's back, afraid that the thunder in the sky would not find them, and as if they had struck in the wrong place, her little claws released the demonic energy, stirring the thunderclouds all the time.

    The two brothers and sisters rushed into the battle scene of the bosses in such a blatant manner.

    As soon as they rushed over, the members of the Four Great Sects discovered them... They seemed to have made a mistake, the lightning strike was not on their enemy, but on the bear in the Transformation Realm.

    But this bear just didn't take Lei Jie, and rushed towards them with Lei Jie.

    As we all know, the more monks under the thunder disaster, the greater the power of the thunder disaster.

    Now there are not only many monks under the thunder catastrophe, but all of them are above the Mahayana. This, this... Just

    when everyone was wondering, Ruichang looked at the black lightning that was falling around him, and then looked at the red lightning. When the two bears came over, his eyes froze, his body flashed abruptly, and he immediately moved away from the two bears.

    However, it was too late...

    He was the one Tiandao really wanted to chop.

    Under the watchful eye of Heavenly Dao, how could he avoid it again.

    There was a loud click, and the black tribulation thunder, wrapped in the power to shake the mountains, slammed on the top of Ruichang's head.

    The first lightning strike didn't seem to have caused any harm to Ruichang, he only paused for a moment, his eyes turned cold, and he turned again, pulling away the distance from Xuan Xiaomeng and the others again.

I, panda, the strongest plush in historyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें