Chapter 121 - 130

Start from the beginning

    However, although Ruichang was forced into a physical body, his demon soul is still very powerful right now.

    The physical body can borrow the power of the demon soul. The six people of Xuanyuanzong were like ants in his eyes, and there was no tendency to lose against the six people.

    Not only did he not lose the wind, he even seriously injured four Mahayana monks with one palm. Even Xuanyuan Zou was severely injured by Ruichang, vomiting blood and fell from midair.

    With one against six and four to be injured, this level of strength has surpassed everyone's perception.

    The four sects have always been in the same spirit, seeing that the four Mahayanas of the Xuanyuan sect were injured just as they confronted this unknown monster, the people of the other three sects immediately rushed to support them.

    Jun Tianze didn't move, he stood in the air, watching the four sects besieging Ruichang with cold eyes.

    Although Ruichang with a physical body is still very powerful, he is not as unshakable as when he was a demon soul. Moreover, he has just occupied the physical body, and the soul and the physical body have not been fully integrated. Now that the physical body is destroyed, the demon soul will come out again.

    Unless...

    Jun Tianze raised his head and looked at the heavy dark clouds above his head.

    When he saw the mysterious thunder that only appeared in the upper heaven realm, tumbling in the clouds, the eyes under the hood flashed a gleam of light.

    With a soft groan at the corner of his lips, he closed his eyes and passed a message to Xuan Xiaomeng.

    In the pit, Xuan Xiaomeng, who was urging her brother to prepare for the thunder disaster, but held her brother tightly without losing her claws, the moment she heard Jun Tianze's voice, her little head tilted, and her round eyes , suddenly returning to the excitement.

    "Brother Xiong, hurry up, grow bigger, go after Ruichang."

    Xuan Xiaomeng curled her tail and put the armor of her ancestors on Xuan Xiaohei's body, and then leaked all her monster energy, desperately hooking her / Lead the black thunder from the sky.

    Sure enough, the boss has the most eyes.

    This idea is simply too bad...

    Hey, could it be that Grandpa Tiandao let go of thunder without saying a word, and his mind is the same as that of the boss?

    "Sister Xiong, you, what are you doing?" Xuan

    Xiaohei was terrified when he saw that his dear sister was desperate to use her demon yuan to attract the thunder disaster.

    Such a messy atmosphere between the heaven and the earth has already made the thunder clouds thicker than ever, and the bear sister will go to tease again...

    This, is this because the bear's life has lived too long?

    "Lightning strikes Ruichang." Xuan Xiaomeng's small eyes sparkled. Yaoyuan stirred up Leiyun, then pulled his brother, sat on his neck, patted his head, and said:

    "Brother Xiong, don't be cowardly, you forgot who let us enter the mountain. Lei Grandpa Tiandao is in charge of the calamity, and Grandpa Tiandao is reluctant to strike us. Get up, the thunder is coming, you don’t care about anything now, just point to Ruichang and chase it.” Xuan Xiaomeng was so excited that the villain was about to be struck by lightning, and