Chapter 101 - 110

Start from the beginning

    Xuan Xiaomeng felt that Xuanyuan Zou couldn't let Xuanyuan teach her Brother Xiong.

    A somersault fell to Xuanyuan Zou's feet, the little paw grabbed Xuan Xiaohei's tail and dragged him out of Xuanyuan Zou's embrace.

    "Senior Xuanyuan, you have your own rules of survival, and Xiong Xiong also has his own rules of survival. You can't teach me Brother Xiong indiscriminately. If you fail to teach me, Brother Xiong will be useless.

    " After grabbing it out, Xuan Xiaomeng dragged Xuan Xiaohei behind her, and said seriously with a stern face.

    It is not a race, so what are you teaching.

    Her brother Xiong is a bit naive, he can't even act like a baby as well as she does, so don't let it go, isn't that going to cut off his way of life?

    If he can't speak, how can he hug his thigh, how can he let you stand up for him.

    ... The brain circuit of the bear is too strange for ordinary people to understand.

    Xuanyuan Zou: "...??"

    I can't keep up with the train of thought of these two bears.

    He kindly taught Xuan Xiaohei, but in their eyes, he became a liar and a bad teacher.

    Xuan Xiaomeng didn't care what Xuanyuan Zou was thinking, turned his chubby head, pointed at Xuan Xiaohei, and said seriously: "Brother Xiong, you can't listen to Senior Xuanyuan's nonsense, we are bears, not two-legged , the way of life is different. In the past, in the Panda Secret Realm, did father and mother bear hug their heads and hum, every time, good things would come out of our inheritance hole and be given to them.” “This

    is Don’t lose your unique skills.”

    Xuan Xiaohei patted the bear’s belly and assured: “Don’t worry, sister Xiong, I’m already familiar with how to speak, and I will never lose it.”

    Xuan Xiaomeng hummed, turned around, Xiaoyan looked at Xuanyuan Zou's body strangely, then grabbed Xuan Xiaohei's ear and dragged him outside the tent.

    This old man Xuanyuan is good, but his head is worse than that of a bear, so he wants to tame a bear into a human...

    Hiss - that's not possible, people have too many troubles, if Brother Xiong is like a human, he can't grow into a head Worrying Bear.

    Who would like a frowning bear...

    In the future, brother Xiong must be kept away from old man Xuanyuan, but don't let him teach him badly.

    Xuanyuan Zou looked at the two bears walking away, and couldn't recover.

    After a long time, he shook his head and smiled helplessly.

    In the air, the tyrannical beast breath of monsters is getting heavier and heavier. Judging by the beast breath, the attack of the city by the beast tide is probably in sight.

    The atmosphere in Ningzhun City became more and more tense. On the other side of the city wall, almost every once in a while, a man covered in blood came back into the city from outside the city with his sword.

    The situation was urgent, Xuanyuanzong no longer allowed disciples below the foundation to go out of the city alone, and if they wanted to go out to hunt, they had to be accompanied by Jindan monks.

    The beast breath permeating the air aroused the beast nature in the monster clan's body, Xuan Xiaomeng's little beasts were ready to move, and wanted to leave the city to participate in this hunting activity.