If you want to monopolize for six months, first ask their fists whether they agree.

    The monster race has always been able to solve any dissatisfaction with a fight, and it is the same when this characteristic is changed to an underage spirit beast.

    Beside Zhaoyang Pond, there were two large beasts with their tails flying around and their claws scratching.

    After hitting, Xuan Xiaomeng felt a little uncomfortable.

    ... Wrestling, beasts in the Transformation Realm are more annoying than beasts in the Demon Core Realm.

    Bullying her for being small, the dead tortoise tried to put her under him because it was bigger than her.

    Also, why is a rabbit bigger than her bear...

    The bear is so mad, the bear is so mad.

    If Xiong Xiong doesn't play well, she still treats Xiong Xiong as a sick cat. If you dare to secretly poke and despise her animal form, let's see how Xiong Xiong will deal with you.

    Xuan Xiaomeng's eyes bulged, and with all her breastfeeding strength, she crawled inch by inch under the snake turtle's chin, clenched her black fists tightly, wanting to punch the snake turtle.

    The little fist is squeezed out... that's it, there's no more!

    The legs were too short, so he squeezed them with a fist, feeling lonely.

    Xuan Xiaomeng was terrified.

    ... She, she, she has such short legs that she can't hit anyone!

    Xuan Xiaomeng blinked, lowered her head, and looked at her short legs in disbelief. She was so shocked that she forgot that there was a snake turtle on the bear's back.

    Swallowing his throat, Xuan Xiaomeng squeezed his fist and beat the thick leg of the snake turtle on the left, and the result...     Xuan

    Xiaomeng: "...???"

The hairy bear who couldn't beat the snake tortoise, Hei Jian's animal pupils lit up, and the snake's body let go of the tree wrapped around it, and wanted to go down and pounce on its tail, to let Xuan Xiaomeng know how powerful he is.

    But he didn't want to just let go of the snake's tail, and saw the bear under the snake's chin, with black eye circles, and an emerald green bamboo joint suddenly appeared on the black paw.

    Seeing this bamboo joint, Hei Jian's tail flicked and trembled, and she quickly hung it back on the tree.

    As soon as he hung it back to the original position, he heard a cry of pain, which suddenly rang out.

    The sound of howling in pain resounded through the entire Guanglan Peak, as if killing animals and pigs, and was so loud that the water in Zhaoyang Pond exploded into splashes.

    "Ahhhhh—"

    the snake tortoise felt pain in its front legs, stretched its long tail forward, and hurriedly hugged its beaten tortoise paw.

    And Xuan Xiaomeng, who was pressed under him, took advantage of his howls of pain, so nimble that a bear rolled over, and crawled out with a whimper, her two hind legs stood up abruptly, hugging Polygonatum odoratum, and was about to go to the snake. Knock on turtle's tortoise shell.

    Seeing this, the snake turtle screamed in panic, and a cloud of monster mist suddenly rose, and the huge beast body disappeared in place.

    On one side, the Xuanling Rabbit stretched out its long sharp claws, gesturing to scratch at Xuan Xiaomeng. Before he could realize what was going on, he was left by the snake turtle, lost his center of gravity, kicked and staggered to fall Xuan Xiaomeng, who didn't fall, was sent flying with a stick.