...the narcissistic peacock is hopeless!

    Although the ice spider looks a bit strange, in the hearts of the little beasts, it has always been a reliable big sister. As soon as she gave orders, the little beasts murmured and cast spells by themselves. Spirit beast ring.

    How else can Xiaoshan Beast Sect be different?

    Look, you can recite the spell by yourself without being summoned by the owner, and you can lock yourself back into the spirit beast ring by yourself.

    Only the spirit beasts from Xiaoshan have this ability.

    Xuan Xiaomeng also went back to the spirit beast ring.

    Once everyone returns to the spirit beast ring, there are only ice spiders and peacocks left by the lake, and Xuan Xiaohei who can pretend without a spirit beast ring.

    Xuan Xiaohei was bewildered when he saw Miss Xiong and her new friend who disappeared collectively as soon as a few wisps of white smoke rose.

    The chubby head looked back and forth in confusion.

    After reading it, he felt that his six years of knowledge had increased in vain.

    ...Fall, it turns out that in the Xiaoshan Beast Sect, not only her sister Xiong carries her spirit beast ring with her, but everyone does.

    Also, so... can the spirit beast return to the spirit beast ring by itself?

    Why has he never heard of it in Beiyuan Beast Sect?

    Xuan Xiaohei tilted his head, looking pensive.

    Xuan Xiaomeng, who had returned to the spirit beast ring, suddenly remembered that she had left her Brother Xiong outside. With a turn of Yaoyuan, she quickly rolled out of the spirit beast ring, grabbed her claws, and dragged Xuan Xiaohei back to her spirit beast ring.

    On the grass, six light yellow spirit beast rings were neatly arranged in a line.

    The ice spider was shocked to see Xuan Xiaomeng's spirit beast ring.

    The eight eyes blinked together, then squinted at the sky.

    It seems to have discovered something serious! !

    ——Hiss, Xiaomeng can roll out of the spirit beast ring by himself, and can pack other spirit beasts into the spirit beast ring together.

    The ice spider seriously doubted whether he had hallucinations with all eight eyes.

    But Xuan Xiaohei, who disappeared in place, told her ruthlessly that it was not an illusion, Xiaomeng really put her brother into the spirit beast ring.

    ... Can one spirit beast ring hold two beasts?

    Before the crisis, the ice spider didn't have any doubts for a long time. When it came back to its senses, several legs moved at the same time, hooked the spirit beast rings of the friends to the spider's legs, and crawled to the medicine field. Peacock followed her stupidly, always feeling that something was wrong.

    The blue animal pupils stared at the animal ring on the ice spider's leg, and scratched its claws, trying hard to count how many new friends he had made.

    After counting and counting, Beast Ring and the new friend couldn't keep up, and Peacock felt a little dizzy.

    ... The peacock continues to be hopeless.

    In the original book, the peacock is Heng Fujiang's only spirit beast with ascension, and I don't know if it is because he is stupid that Heng Fujiang favors him.