"Thank you, Senior Brother Yan, for your concern. A little injury is nothing serious." Heng Fujiang returned to his senses, his eyelids lightly closed to block the scorching light at the bottom of his pupils.

    Beast hairs of two colors, one white and one black...

    Auspicious beasts...

    Auspicious beasts appeared in the cave and took away the jade float.

    The monster element still exists on the animal hair, that is to say, the auspicious beast is not too far from the cave.

    The auspicious beast in the spirit beast period, hahaha, God is helping him...

    "It's good that there is no problem." Yan Zuo said lightly, his eyes gliding across Hengfujiang's face thoughtfully.

    Looking at Heng Fujiang's face, trying to bear it, but still showing a hint of ferocity, Yan Zuo's pupils shone coldly.

    He suppressed his expression, and said inadvertently: "Who hurt Junior Brother Heng, Junior Brother Heng was away alone, did you meet Junior Brother Feng?" The Junior Brother Feng that

    Yan Zuo said was killed by Heng Fujiang's sword as soon as he entered the secret realm disciple of Wuxiangzong.

    There are a total of forty disciples of Wuxiangzong who entered the secret realm.

    Before entering the secret realm, everyone agreed on a meeting point. Originally, their plan was to wait for the rendezvous, and then disperse four ways to explore the secret place together. But during the agreed rendezvous time, only two people have been missing.

    One is Heng Fujiang, and the other is Junior Brother Feng that Yan You mentioned.

    When Heng Fujiang heard Yan Zuo asked about the person he had killed, the ecstasy in his heart suddenly stopped, his eyebrows frowned, and he asked in surprise, "Why, didn't Senior Brother Feng meet with the senior brothers?" Yan Zuo looked at Heng indifferently

    . Fu Jiang never missed the expression on his face.

    Yan Zuo was the leader of the trip into the secret realm. Before entering the secret realm, Lan Chushan had given him a compass, which had lifelines for forty of them.

    Lan Chushan gave Yan You this compass with the intention of letting all the disciples watch and help each other in the secret realm, but unexpectedly, Yan Zuo discovered something else on this compass.

    When Yan Zuo first arrived in the secret realm, he took out his compass to see the positions of all the juniors and sisters. At that time, the compass showed that this Junior Brother Heng, who was inexplicably favored by the suzerain, was in a similar position to Junior Brother Feng.     He originally thought that the two of them would go to the agreed place together, but when he arrived at the agreed place, he looked at the compass again, and the lifeline of that Junior Brother Feng had turned gray.     The gray lifeline undoubtedly proves that Junior Brother Feng has died in the secret realm.     And this mysterious Junior Brother Heng has been moving quickly in the secret realm. His route has no rules. In twenty days, he almost ran all over the east of the secret realm. The east is not very far from the place where they met. He can resist it, but he has never been to that place.     Yan Zuo nodded, and said worriedly: "No, I don't know if something happened to Junior Brother Feng. By the way, Junior Brother Heng, who is responsible for your injury?" "Xiaoshan Beast Sect." Heng     Fujiang     said Well, he said helplessly: "I don't know where I offended them. When I first entered the secret realm, I met a disciple of the Beast Sect. When this disciple saw me, he drew his sword and accused me of stealing their spirits." beast."