in the secret realm for too long, they were stupid!

    Xuan Xiaomeng slapped Yin Diao on the forehead: "You scolded the boss of Leihuang, be careful that she will strike you with lightning.

    " He was about to grin his teeth at Xuan Xiaomeng, but before he opened his mouth, he heard the thunder phoenix spit out from her bear's mouth, Yin Sable shrank his head, and suddenly froze.

    Bai Shu's fox eyes slightly frowned, glanced at it lightly, jumped up and down a foot away from the ice spider, wanted to come over, but didn't dare to jump over the ice spider's peacock, and said: "Xuan Xiaomeng, we must poison him." Dizzy, pack it into rice dumplings and bury it?"

    This silly peacock has completed the demon core, and it looks like it is about to advance to the stage of transformation, maybe...

    Xuan Xiaomeng pouted her buttocks, pawing the wet fallen leaves on the ground with her hind legs "If you don't bury it, is it possible to instigate him?"

    After saying this, Xuan Xiaomeng's chubby head tilted suddenly, and her small eyes lit up: "Oh, yes, yes, instigate him, let him fall in love with Heng Fujiang Kill."

    All the beasts: "...!!"

    Love each other and kill each other, what do you mean?

    Xuan Xiaomeng didn't care whether the friends could understand what she said, she rolled her eyes, and looked at Bai Shu with a serious expression: "Fox, you foxes are the best at talking, coaxing people to die, can you succeed in instigating rebellion?" , It’s up to you.”

    Bai Shu’s fox eyes slanted: “Xuan Xiaomeng, we are called eloquent…”

    Stinky bear, what nonsense are you talking about, let the fox be a beast.

    Xuan Xiaomeng's small eyes froze for a moment, her head nodded, and she echoed insincerely: "Yes, she can speak well."

    Bai Shu: "...!!!"

    ——Chest pain!

    After exhaling, Bai Shu left a group of friends, passed under the eight legs of the ice spider, and walked towards the peacock with graceful steps.

    Seeing Bai Shu walking towards him, the seven-color peacock's pupils burst into blue light, and its beautiful feathers shivered even more violently.

    That vigorous appearance almost made Bai Shu think that the peacock was courting her.

    A dead peacock is too immoral...

    Forget it, let's not instigate rebellion, let's bury it by hand.

    Just as Bai Shu wanted to change his mind temporarily, he told his friends to bury Peacock, but when he turned around, he felt that it would be a pity to bury him.

    Bai Shu coughed, raised the corners of his long and narrow eyes in good faith, and rushed out every word of praise as if he didn't want money.

    What a beautiful peacock, seven colors, so rare. The tail is beautiful, the eyes are beautiful, everything is beautiful...

    Not far away, the fluffy ones were stunned.

    Sure enough, it's coaxing people to die, not paying for their lives...

    Why didn't I find out before, she can speak so well...

    The colorful peacock danced for joy when she heard Bai Shu's words, her tail feathers closed, opened and closed...