At the end of the appreciation, he seemed to be overwhelmed by his beautiful animal shape, and with a swipe, he stretched out his tail feathers.

    When Xuan Xiaomeng and his group of little beasts huffed through the woods and came to the shade of the seven-colored peacock, what they saw was a beautiful peacock that opened its tail to its reflection.

    Bai Shu was surprised, and said in a low voice: "This princess has lived for two hundred years, and this is the first time I have seen a bird that is so stinking and beautiful that it stretches its tail in front of her reflection." Don't say that

    Bai Shu was surprised, a group of small animals were actually confused.

    Although males with feathers are a bit stinky, it's the first time I've seen them so stinky that they open their screens to their own reflection.

    Xuan Xiaomeng looked at the peacock who was spreading its beautiful tail again, and felt that they must be despised by the peacock.

    Mao Xiong's small eyes bulged, and he said angrily in a childish voice: "Bai Shu, he bullied us for not having any feathers."

    Just now, the seven-color peacock jumped up and down among their pile of fluff with its tail open, it must be showing off its beauty feather.

    A group of fluffy: "...!!"

    ...Fall, it seems to be the case!

    Otherwise, why open the screen at them.

    It's great to have feathers, they also have fur, and their fur is just as beautiful.

    No, this thing has to be found.

    ... Mao Xiong successfully brought all the fluffy ones upside down!

    A group of fluffy furious, with one claw, ready to use their claws to save face, and the hairless ice spider also joined the team looking for a place.

    Just now she wanted to hang up this stinky peacock and whipped the little leather whip.

    The footsteps of the eight spirit beasts startled the seven-color peacock, who was so beautiful that he was dizzy, back to his senses.

    He tilted his slender bird's neck, watching a group of spirit beasts of the same race approaching, and the blue beast pupils were filled with joy.

    Alas, the kindred came to them.

    It seems that he misunderstood them, they must like him.

    The seven-colored peacock with a particularly strange brain circuit, with its head stretched out, jumped off the boulder with a whimper, and rushed towards Xuan Xiaomeng and the others happily.

    "Wow, are you here to play with me?" The happy wow sound made a group of fluffy heads swell.

    With his paws, I wanted to beat the narcissistic peacock first, and then put a group of plush on his hemp bag. became a circle.

    The ice spider consciously used her huge spider body to protect a circle of small animals behind its eight legs.

    The spirit monkey bit its tail, and said dully: "This great sage can't keep up with the thinking of this bird."

    Silver mink: "We can't understand the thinking of a bird with a small head."

    Today is an eye-opener. The family is simply not good at scheming, not just stupid and lack of vision.

    They were angry, and it looked like they were here to deal with him, heh, but they thought they were here to play with him... It couldn't be that they were locked up