The up and down snoring of the two bears was like a lullaby. A group of spirit beasts sitting in a row were all brought crooked in a short time, their eyelids were fighting together, and they dozed off lazily.

    In the end, except for the ice spider, which couldn't get down because of the beast-shaped structure, all the other spirit beasts fell down.

    After the three of Shen Bao set up their formation, when they turned their heads, they saw that all the spirit beasts in their family had fallen asleep.

    What's even more amazing is that an outsider ran into his own team of spirit beasts at some point. And this outsider, with his eyes downcast, stood at the front of the spirit beast team.

    That is a very beautiful peacock.

    There are a few blue feathers on his head, and the dark blue down feathers on his slightly upturned neck are smooth and gorgeous, and the feathers at the end of the tail hang down long, and the sun shines on him, making him dazzling.

    The three of Shen Bao were surprised.

    —— Seven-color peacock?

    When did this seven-color peacock join Xiaomeng's team?

    The seven-color peacock just rested in the team with drooping eyelids, not sleeping soundly like other spirit beasts.

    Sensing the sizing eyes of the three two-legged beasts, the seven-colored peacock opened his eyes, a pair of magnificent animal pupils were as dazzling as sapphires, he glanced at Shen Bao and the others lightly, seeing that the three had no intention of driving him away, he closed his eyelids, and continued repose.

    Shen Bao "...!!"

    Such a familiar spirit beast.

    The three of Shen Bao looked calm and didn't pay too much attention to the seven-color peacock. Although the seven-color peacock is beautiful in appearance, good in talent, and has the blood of the Phoenix clan, the Xiaoshan Beast Sect lacks nothing but spirit beasts.

    There are many spiritual beasts with strong bloodlines in the sect.

    A group of beasts sitting in a row by the medicine field, which ones don't want blood and blood, but talent and talent. Really speaking, only Bai Shu, a fox with limited talent due to physical reasons, is the worst. But Bai Shu belongs to the Ice Origin Snow Fox royal family, although his talent is not outstanding, his bloodline is strong.

    There were only Xuan Xiaomeng and her brother Xiong, who couldn't tell the difference between talent and blood.

    But even if you can't tell the difference, if you throw it outside the beast sect, it is still a coveted beast. Not to mention, there is also a Leihuang who is in charge of punishment in the sect. Leihuang is a true Phoenix clan, so there is nothing unusual about these seven-color peacocks.

    The three looked back, what to do, what to do.

    The formation has been arranged, and Shen Bao wants to put something exciting in the emptied medicine field, so that it is possible to introduce Heng Fujiang into the formation.

    Shen Bao opened his Qiankun bag, took out the Hongshuangzhi that he picked in the woods on the first day after entering the secret realm, and moved it to the medicine field.

    Speaking of which, during this trip to the Great Pan Secret Realm, they got entangled with Heng Fujiang as soon as they entered the secret realm. The three of them have not gained anything so far, only Shen Bao picked some precious Hongshuangzhi.