Everyone: "..."

    ——Misunderstanding the bear! ! !

    This little bear is his own bear.

    And that big bear is her legendary Xuan Xiaohei who is uglier than her and inferior to her everywhere...

    Shen Bao was stunned, looking at the little bear next to his leg in disbelief, "Xiaomeng, why are you so small?" Already?"

    After speaking, he quickly reached out and hugged Xuan Xiaomeng.

    It's only been a few days since I've seen her, how come Xiaomeng has become smaller, not just a little, but a full circle.

    This, this...

    what happened?

    "Zhizhizhi...Xuan Xiaomeng, why are you shrinking?" Bai Shu, who knew that he hit the bear wrongly, was shocked.

    Ignoring Xuan Xiaohei, he kicked his feet, crawled out from under Xuan Xiaohei's bear belly, jumped to Shen Bao's side, stared at Xuan Xiaomeng worriedly with fox eyes.

    Oops, the fox misunderstood the bear.

    That big bear is not Xuan Xiaomeng, but this little bear is.

    However, why did Xuan Xiaomeng shrink?

    Xuan Xiaomeng didn't want to talk about the issue of shrinking, so she opened her small eyes and seriously fooled the fox: "Leaping over the next level, the bear's beast body can't keep up, and it will be better next time."

    Xiong Xiong won't grow up, so sad You can't say anything about it and let them laugh at her.

    Xiong Xiong also wants face.

    After finishing speaking, Xuan Xiaomeng snorted, threw a bear's head to Bai Shu, then grabbed Shen Bao's clothes with two paws, and rubbed them affectionately.

    While rubbing against each other, she also blamed Shen Bao for abandoning her.

    The reason Xuan Xiaomeng gave was far-fetched. People who raise animals are most familiar with animals, so how could they believe her words.

    Everyone looked at her worriedly, wondering if there was something wrong with her cultivation.

    Shen Bao checked Xuan Xiaomeng's body, and found that her body had changed, and there was nothing wrong with her body, and her hanging heart was slightly relaxed.

    Make a sound, coaxing Xuan Xiaomeng in a low voice, saying that they didn't abandon her, but that she suddenly disappeared when she entered the advanced stage. They thought she was captured by Hengfujiang, so they left the woods to find her .

    Xuan Xiaomeng blinked her eyes before refusing to admit that it was her fault.

    She said in a childish voice, she didn't go anywhere, she was in the woods, and in the leaves under that tree, they didn't look for her carefully, which made her a lonely bear.

    ...What an inexplicable misunderstanding!

    The two sides met, and after exchanging what happened during this period, Xuan Xiaomeng slid to the ground, pushed her Brother Xiong over, introduced her to Shen Bao and the others, and said that Brother Xiong wanted to go back to Xiaoshan with her.

    The meeting between the two people was too sudden. As soon as the people from the Beast Sect and the beast met, they were all attracted by the two bears that appeared at the same time, and they didn't pay attention to Xuan Xiaohei. Ding Manyue immediately saw that Xuan Xiaohei had the power of a contract.