As soon as he rushed to Xuan Xiaohei's side, the fox's paws were particularly merciless, scratching Xuan Xiaohei's bear's back fiercely.

    Bai Shu stared, and complained: "Zhi Zhi——Okay, you dead bear, we worked hard for you, but you are here to hook up with the little goblin.

    " Look at Xuan Xiaomeng.

    The more you look at Bai Shu, the more angry you become.

    So angry fox.

    In the woods that day, the dead bear must have gone off by itself.

    Without even saying hello, they sneaked around, making them think she was captured by Heng Fujiang.

    They beat Heng Fujiang until she was dizzy, afraid that if she made a mistake, she would be skinned by Heng Fujiang. As a result... in the blink of an eye, she was flirting with a little goblin and hiding away.

    It's fine to hook up with the little goblin, but the most annoying thing is, she, she... even fattened herself up.

    Look, the body that hasn't grown in six years has gained weight in such a short period of time.

    How much did she eat to gain weight so quickly?

    Bai Shu was angry, and his mouth was heavy.

    Xuan Xiaohei was dizzy from the fall, and before he could get up, he was caught on the back, and immediately after, his neck fell into the mouth of a fox.

    Xuan Xiaohei: "...!!".

    Who did this bear offend?

    Falling... can a bear's neck be bitten casually?

    "Hoho!!" If you dare to bite this bear's neck, this bear will kill you, you stinky fox.

    One bear and one fox formed into a group in the blink of an eye.

    Xuan Xiaomeng opened her eyes, and was stunned for a while, then when she came back to her senses, she saw Bai Shu pressing down on her brother Xiong and beating her, Xuan Xiaomeng was furious.

    "Bai Shu, don't hit Xuan Xiaohei." Xuan Xiaomeng yelled ferociously, turned over, and wanted to separate Bai Shu and Xuan Xiaohei.

    A stinky fox with a blocked nose and blind eyes. He can't even distinguish the smell and gender of Xiong Xiong and Brother Xiong.

    As soon as they met, he pressed her brother Xiong and beat her.

    Xiong Xiong finally found brother Xiong, this is going to be silly, she should pay him.

    Xuan Xiaomeng rolled over to try and persuade her to fight, but however, her small body shrunk too much, and hand-to-hand combat was not an advantage, so she rushed over, but Bai Shu's claws and her brother Xiong's bear legs greeted her.

    Pianxuan Xiaohei's bear legs were particularly powerful, and he kicked Xuan Xiaomeng in disorder, kicking Xuan Xiaomeng into somersaults.

    After rolling a few times, he finally fell on Shen Bao's legs in all directions.

    As soon as she leaned into the owner, Xuan Xiaomeng narrowed her small eyes, feeling wronged.

    The little butt rubbed against the ground, hugged Shen Bao's leg, and complained: "Shen Bao, they beat you like a bear." When complaining

    , the little paw was still pointing at Bai Shu's Xuan Xiaohei who was rolling together.

    Familiar complaint posture, familiar grievance tone...