In Wuxiangzong, Heng Fujiang saw the cruelty of the cultivation world, and at the same time, he also saw the beauty of the stars and the moon of the sons of heaven.

    Heng Fujiang practiced diligently, and hoped that one day, he could be like the arrogance of the inner sect, who would be supported wherever he went. But for some reason, his path of cultivation was always full of ups and downs, and even almost died outside several times.

    Before, Heng Fujiang never thought about his misfortune in terms of fate. It wasn't until he went out and won a god ring from a mortal, and inadvertently awakened the venerable in the god ring, that he didn't know why he had lived his life. Such rough misfortune. .     It turned out that it was because of his strange horoscope, three disasters and eight disasters in his life, and he was doomed to be down and out in this life. Even if he stepped into the world of cultivation and became the envied immortal in the eyes of mortals, he could not change his destiny.     Fu Hengjiang wants to change his fate, he wants to be strong.     The mysterious venerable in the ring sympathized with his situation and offered help. In order to help him, he even broke into the secret realm of auspicious beasts that no one knew about, and took away the luck of auspicious beasts and transferred them to him.     Heng Fujiang heard others say that good luck is also a kind of strength. He scoffed at it, thinking that God rewards hard work, as long as he works hard, he will surely achieve something in the future.     But when he had luck, he realized that this sentence was true.     Before he borrowed luck, his fate was ill-fated, and he couldn't do anything smoothly.     But after he had luck, he encountered many adventures. He even got the inheritance of a senior Nascent Soul during his Qi training period. Not only that, he also found a spiritual object to cleanse his three spiritual roots, so that the three spiritual roots became It was so clear that it became an existence comparable to a single spiritual root.     Even when he wanted to enter the Dapan secret realm and contract a peacock with the blood of the phoenix, a god-given opportunity made several old ghosts appear in the sect. Relying on the soul eyes obtained in the inheritance of the monk Yuanying, he disguised himself as a spirit In a short time, those old ghosts were found out, and they became the objects of the suzerain's key care, and easily got the quota of Dapan Secret Realm.     Now, I also learned that there are auspicious beasts in the Dapan secret realm.     He can't miss this auspicious beast, he must get it.

    Only by getting the luck of the auspicious beast can his luck be completed and what he desires in his heart can be realized.

    【none. 】

    In the ring of the gods, a deep voice sounded

    【The auspicious breath of the auspicious beast only rose when you first entered the secret realm, and then disappeared. 】

    Heng Fujiang: "Then I will miss the auspicious beast." 【You are seriously injured, please     join the disciples

    first.

Unspeakably strange: [Now that you know that there are auspicious beasts in the world, you will be able to find them, there is no rush. 】

    Heng Fujiang: "Senior is right."

    That's right, he is covered in wounds now, and if he finds Ruishou, he may not be able to deal with it. It's better to meet up with the Wuxiangzong people first, and make a contract with the legendary colorful peacock.

    He has now entered the eyes of the suzerain. Before entering the secret realm, the suzerain told him that after the Dapan secret realm, he would let Zhenjun Ye Shang accept him as a true disciple and join Tianjiao Pavilion. Power, just look for the auspicious beast.