He was seriously injured, and his true energy was almost exhausted.

    Even Yujian was barely able to fly, and it took him a full day to adjust his breath before he regained his strength.

    As soon as he had the strength, he set off again with a gloomy face, ready to join other disciples of Wu Xiangzong.

    After being chased and killed by the three members of the Beast Sect for nearly twenty days, Heng Fujiang still doesn't know how he got into the mad dogs of the Beast Sect.

    If it wasn't that he stole their spirit beast, as soon as he denied it, the group of people forced him to kill him with red eyes. Up to now, he still doesn't know what spirit beast they lost.

    Xiaoshan Beast Sect is a sect that doesn't show off mountains and show water. It doesn't want the disciples in the sect to be so strong. A few disciples in the Foundation Establishment Stage forced him into such a mess. He can't continue to walk around the secret realm alone, if he encounters those lunatics from the Beast Sect again, the consequences will be unpredictable, he must join the people from the Wuxiang Sect.

    Heng Fujiang knew that other people in the sect didn't like him, but it didn't matter whether he was compatible with them or not, in this secret realm, they were natural companions. No matter how deep the grievances between the Wuxiangzong people are, they will not stand by and watch him being besieged and killed by Xiaoshan Beast Sect people.

    His purpose of entering the secret realm this time is to contract the peacock with the blood of the Phoenix clan. As far as he knows, a senior sister of Zongli Qifeng also set his target on the peacock. Following them, he might be able to Find the peacock.

    As long as he finds the peacock, he has a way to make a contract with it.

    "Senior, do you still have the whereabouts of the auspicious beast?" Before he was about to join the disciples of the Wuxiang Sect, Heng Fujiang's eyes flashed unwillingness, he calmed down, and communicated with the old ghost in the god ring.

    Having enjoyed the benefits brought by luck, Heng Fujiang doesn't want to, and doesn't want to fall into the ordinary again.

    He wants luck, a lot of luck.

    Only with good fortune, can he reach the highest point in the cultivation world step by step, and become the ancestor that everyone admires and respects.

    Thinking that one day in the future, he will be famous in Fengnan, and he will fly to the upper world to live the same life as the sky, Heng Fujiang's eyes flashed scorching heat.

    But all of this requires luck, and Ruishou is his provider of luck.

    He had to find Ruishou and continue to borrow luck.

    He didn't want to live the old days of looking at people's eyes and being yelled at.

    Thinking of the days when he was still a mortal, Heng Fujiang's eyes flashed with gloom.

    Heng Fujiang's parents passed away when he was born. As he grew older, his relatives died one by one. Later, a flood destroyed the small village where he lived. He works as a waiter to make a living.

    In his second year as a waiter, various sects opened mountains to accept disciples, Heng Fujiang went to the place where Wuxiangzong recruited disciples with the mentality of giving it a try, to see if he had a chance to become a fairy.

    At the Lingtai, he was found to be a person with three spiritual roots, so he was recruited into Wuxiangzong.

    Sanlinggen, in a small sect like the Xiaoshan Beast Sect, he may be considered a bit talented, but in a giant sect like the Wuxiang Sect, he will only become a disciple of the outer sect.