Chapter 55

Fortunately, Xuan Xiaohei is still useful, he can distinguish between the southeast and the northwest. The two siblings walked around for a long time, and the more they walked, the more confused they became.

    Not only did she not find the place where the waterfall went upstream, she even couldn't find the woods where she advanced.

    Shen Bao said that the place where she advances is two days away from the place where the waterfall is upstream. As long as she finds the place where she advances, it proves that she is not far from Shen Bao.

    But no matter how she walked, she couldn't reach the forest.

    Xuan Xiaomeng was puzzled, always feeling that she might be going in the wrong direction.

    Otherwise, why can't I go back after so long?

    She and the goblin seemed to have only left the woods for a few hours, why couldn't they be found when they turned around?

    Could it be that she and Xuan Xiaohei searched for good things two days ago, and they searched far away from the forest?

    After walking through a misty valley again, Xuan Xiaomeng became a little anxious, tilted her head, looked at Jun Tianze who followed him silently: "Little fairy, did we go the wrong way? Why can't I find Shen?" The woods where Bao and Bai Shu collected medicine."

    "I don't know, when I came out, you were far away from that forest." Jun Tianze's voice was inexplicable, and he pulled his hood, and the shadow of the hood covered his body. The face is completely covered.

    Shen Bao chased that young man away, on that young man... let's

    walk slowly, there are many good things in the secret realm, eat while walking, it is best to go to the secret realm to close it, and you can't meet Shen Bao and the others.

    Xuan Xiaomeng blinked, feeling something was wrong.

    However, she never thought deeply, propped up her limbs and looked around, yelled Xuan Xiaohei, and continued on the road.

    It doesn't matter, Xiong Xiong still follows his feelings, maybe he bumped into Shen Bao and the others while walking.

    Because the two bears couldn't find their friends, they started the rhythm of digging for treasures while walking.

    The other disciples of the sect in the secret realm worked so hard, even if they traded their lives for good things that they might not be able to get, so easily fell into the Qiankun bags of the two bears. Xuan Xiaomeng missed it several times along the way, and got two Beast Pill.

    One of them is the inner alchemy of a tiger beast. This tiger beast is a high-level monster with the wind attribute. It was a coincidence that Xuan Xiaomeng picked up this inner alchemy.

    When she and Xuan Xiaohei passed a trail, they smelled a strange fragrance from a mountain peak on one side. As soon as the two smelled the smell, they knew that there was a treasure on the mountain peak. The two greedy bears had sex and climbed halfway up the mountain to the land of strange fragrances, only to see a snake beast and a tiger beast fighting. A monster is fighting for a black orchid growing in a cave.

    The strange fragrance that Xuan Xiaomeng and the others smelled was the fragrance from this black orchid.

    Xuan Xiaomeng didn't know what a black orchid was, but instinctively, she knew that this black orchid was a great tonic for monsters and monsters.

    A snake and a tiger entangled in the cave, and in the end both sides suffered losses. The snake was bitten to death by the tiger, and the tiger was poisoned to death by the snake. The final result was that Hei Lan and Snake Pill and Hu Pill all fell into Xuan Xiaomeng's universe bag.