When the siblings left the secret realm, they were sent out by Father Xiong because of the shock in the secret realm. After so many years, the secret realm should have stabilized long ago, so it's time to go back and have a look.     Xuan Xiaohei didn't mention going home, but when he mentioned it, tears welled up in Xuan Xiaomeng's eyeballs, and his little paws hung around Xuan Xiaohei's bear's neck, crying: "Xuan Xiaohei, we don't have a bear den. It was smashed by a stone flying from outside the sky. Father Xiong and Mother Xiong are nowhere to be seen."     Saying this, Xuan Xiaomeng sobbed with her little nose, and told Xuan Xiaohei everything she knew.     Having said this, Xuan Xiaohei was dumbfounded.     His eyes were red, and he began to cry.     The two bears hugged their heads and cried, crying so hard that they were so sad.     On one side, Jun Tianze, who was pondering the intention of the Dao of Heaven, heard the chirps of Xuan Xiaomeng's brother and sister, immediately gathered his emotions, and said in a harmonious voice: "Xiaomeng, didn't you smell your parents in the secret realm? Just find them in the secret realm, and build another bear den."     Xuan Xiaomeng, who was weeping sadly with her head in her arms, stopped crying, the tears in her eyes were put away in an instant, she tilted her head, and said foolishly : "That's right, Father Bear and Mother Bear are also in the secret realm."

    Xuan Xiaomeng lifted Xuan Xiaohei who was holding her, turned on all fours, and rolled to Jun Tianze's side, took a breath of the cold fragrance of bamboo leaves on his body, relieved his throbbing chest, and said: " Xuan Xiaohei, why are you crying, we will build tens of thousands of bear dens if there are fathers and mothers here, get up quickly and go find fathers and mothers.

    " Xiaomeng pushed in all directions, looking at Xuan Xiaomeng in confusion.

    ...Didn't you cry first?

    Why are you blaming him for crying now?

    After Xuan Xiaomeng yelled at Xuan Xiaohei, she raised her head and looked in the direction, then her small eyes frowned in embarrassment, and mournfully said: "This secret realm is so big, and Xiong Xiong can't smell the smell of Xiong Daddy and Xiong Mam. Where can I find Xiongxiong?"

    Somehow, Xuan Xiaomeng's eyes lit up, and said: "There are many people and strength, Xuan Xiaohei, let's go to Shen Bao and the others first, and ask them to help us find Xiong's parents and Xiong's mother.

    " Bao said that he was going to meet Lifan and the others at the place where the waterfall was upstream in the east. As long as Xiong Xiong walked straight to the east, he could find Shen Bao and Bai Shu and the others.

    When the time comes, let them help Xiong Xiong find Father Xiong and Mother Xiong together.

    With a goal in mind, Xuan Xiaomeng walked eastward with one stride on all fours. Xuan Xiaohei shook his butt, got up, and followed Xuan Xiaomeng to the east.

    Jun Tianze looked at the direction Xuan Xiaomeng chose, and his dark eyes frowned imperceptibly.

    Dongmian...

    Forget it, with Xuan Xiaohei by her side, she must know that her parents have passed away, and she will come out soon.

    I just hope little guy, don't be sad for too long.

    The sun in the secret realm was still hanging on the top of the mountain, Xuan Xiaomeng just walked around for seven or eight days in a month of secret realm time.

    Because the position of the sun has always been fixed at the same place and never moved, Xuan Xiaomeng was a little confused and couldn't tell the direction.