After beating up a group of two-legged beasts who coveted Brother Xiong, Xuan Xiaomeng felt comfortable all over, staring at her small eyes, standing up her limbs, and threateningly showed the little bear's paw to Gong Cen and the others who were lying on the ground.

    Then he raised his head proudly, shook his buttocks, and walked to Jun Tianze's side.

    As soon as he arrived in front of Jun Tianze, the little paw hung on Jun Tianze's black robe, raised his nose, inhaled the bamboo fragrance on his body, then raised his head, and said aggrievedly: "Little fairy, hug, bear!" The four paws are sore, so tired."

    Sure enough, the strongest bear is the strongest, with a shrunken body, it takes too much effort to fight, and if he wants to hit someone in the face, Xiong Xiong has to gather his energy and jump up to fight.

    If she was as strong as Brother Xiong, she wouldn't need to jump. With a single pounce, she could throw people down and beat them down.

    Gong Cen and the others, who had been beaten up hard, looked at the majestic bear just now, who turned around and was hanging on other people's legs and whining about being wronged. They really felt like hell.

    Are all the black and white bears so irritating?

    The big one is cunning and irritating, but the small one seems to be bearish.

    Those of them who were beaten didn't find anyone to cry, but she felt aggrieved. Are their bear faces so thick...

    Gaining a breath, Jun Tianze, who seemed to be assimilated with the world, with eyes like black ink pools, was in Xuanyuan. Xiaomeng called him Setsuna, giving birth to warmth.

    He bent over, hugged Xuan Xiaomeng, and then stroked her hair comfortingly.

    While smoothing the hair, the eyes under the hood glanced at the people of Jianzong and Beiyuan Beastzong, and then stepped out of the woods slowly like a ghost without making a sound.

    Looking at the black-robed man walking away slowly, Gong Cen didn't know what he found, his eyes tightened suddenly, and he suddenly said in surprise: "The ground shrinks to an inch." "

    What shrinks to an inch?" Qi Zifeng rubbed Xuan Xiaomeng. With his chest hurting from the hammer, he asked doubtfully.

    On the one hand, Yin Mingyi, who was still in the mentality of his bear being pretended to go, raised his head in amazement and looked in the direction where the black-robed man left: "Shrink the ground into an inch?" Yin Mingyi was shocked: "This, this is not a technique above the transformation of the gods

    . Is it the law?"

    Yin Mingyi's father is a Nascent Soul cultivator, or a Nascent Soul Dayuan cultivator who is quickly advancing to the God of Transformation. At this level, a cultivator has more or less touched some mysteries of space laws, shrinking to an inch This technique is to compress the space, practiced with the technique of space.

    This spell is extremely difficult to practice. Although it is a spell above the level of God Transformation, nine of the ten God Transformation Patriarchs can't shrink the ground into an inch.

    The two second-generation cultivators recognized Jun Tianze's technique and looked at each other in blank dismay.

    In the Great Pan Mystery Realm, a spirit beast of the Transfiguration Realm appeared, and even a monk with a cultivation level above the Divine Transformation Realm appeared...

    This time, the Great Pan Mystery Realm may not be that simple.

    Thinking of this, Gong Cen's expression froze, he jumped into the air with his sword, and said solemnly: "Yin Mingyi, Qi Zifeng, if you don't want any accidents with the disciples in your sect, you should go and join them quickly. There may be accidents in the Dapan Secret Realm this time. "