Xuan Xiaomeng sat on a branch of a tree, shook her head, and looked around in all directions.

    There are all mountains in sight, and each mountain looks about the same. This, this... This makes Xiong Xiong how to distinguish the direction.

    There is a sun in the sky, but the position of the sun seems to be a bit wrong. It has been hanging on the top of the mountain on the left without any trace of movement.

    When she first entered the secret realm, she had seen the sky. At that time, the sun in the sky was in that position. Now, she has had a good night's sleep, she has successfully advanced, and the place where the sun hangs is still there.

    This is unscientific -

    Xiong Xiong is also a knowledgeable bear, hum, there must be something wrong.

    Forget it, if you can't tell the direction, you can't tell the direction. Xiong Xiong has a nose, and the nose can find the way.

    Bear father bear mother's smell is very weak, bear faster, otherwise the smell will disappear, and she will not be able to catch up with them.

    Sniffing the smell in the air, Xuan Xiaomeng glanced to the east with her small eyes, then reached her head, pondered the distance between herself and the ground, and then curled her limbs, skillfully rolled herself into a fur ball, from the height Tall trees, smashed directly to the ground.

    Bang, a loud noise.

    Fallen leaves were flying, dust was flying, and Xuan Xiaomeng landed safely.

    In the magic bamboo space, Jun Tianze saw the little bear's strange posture of descending the tree, and a slight smile appeared in his cold eyes.

    With a light smile, it seemed that the entire dead space was ignited, and strands of sunlight appeared in the gray sky.

    Landing safely on the ground, Xuan Xiaomeng shook her head twice to get rid of the dizziness on her forehead. With one short leg, she ran out of the woods, chasing the breath in the air.

    While looking for father and mother, Xuan Xiaomeng rarely used two things at once, and checked her own cultivation.

    After the advanced stage, she didn't even have time to check her cultivation, she smelled the smell of father and mother bear. Now, she finally had time to check the result of her advanced stage.

    After checking, Xuan Xiaomeng's small body, which was still running steadily, suddenly staggered and fell forward uncontrollably.

    The inertia of falling out made the bear more dizzy than when she fell from the top of the tree.

    However, Mao Xiong didn't care about dizziness at the moment, her small eyes were wide open, and Mao Xiong's face showed disbelief.

    Immediately, her dark circles drooped, and she quickly turned the demon pill to confirm her cultivation again.

    "Aoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...!

    "

    Ben Xiong is really talented, one advanced, and actually advanced to the high-level transformation.

    High-level, this is a realm that is only one step away from crossing the transforming catastrophe.

    It's almost complete.

    Xuan Xiaomeng opened her mouth slightly, Xiao Mao's face changed from shock at the beginning to ecstasy, propped up her small body, and rushed out.