The posture of climbing the tree is so silly that people can't help laughing. I wish I could grab her down and let her climb two more times.

    After climbing up the tree, Mao Tuanzi was safe and sound. She climbed onto a branch that seemed to be unable to bear the weight of her small body, and hung herself on the tree as a pendant. Then, with four short legs hanging, he closed his eyes without even saying hello.

    Shen Bao was originally worried that his little beast ate the wrong food, but in the end, this worry was stuffed in his heart, when he looked up, he saw the branch she was hanging from again.

    The tree was only the size of his arm, and the little bear was hanging on it, and it swayed when the wind blew, as if it would fall down at any time.

    Shen Bao was startled, his brows were furrowed, and he wanted to go up the tree and grab the little bear who didn't take the bear's life seriously.

    Unexpectedly, before he could move, the bear hanging from the branch was already snoring.

    Shen Bao: "...!!"

    This speed of falling asleep is too fast!

    With the undulating snoring of the little bear, in the quiet forest, countless auras seemed to be attracted by some kind of attraction, and they swarmed into the bear's body.

    At the same time, a circle of colorful light suddenly appeared on the little bear.

    In this light, there is still a faint golden streamer.

    But this streamer is very weak, completely covered by the colorful light, if you don't look carefully, you can't see it at all.

    Shen Bao was lucky enough to see the colorful light once. It was the divine light bestowed by the sky after a spirit beast of the Beast Sect had survived the lightning calamity of transformation when he first joined the Beast Sect.

    Seeing the divine light emerging from Xuan Xiaomeng's body, Shen Bao paused abruptly, knowing immediately that Xiaomeng was about to advance.

    But it's strange, Xiaomeng is just a little beast in the Demon Core Realm, why does a divine light appear on his body when he advances?

    Could it be that this divine light was the divine light she obtained from the Flying Tiger Thunder Tribulation last time?

    Those divine lights didn't dissipate, but were saved by her?

    Hiss—can the divine light survive?

    Shen Bao was puzzled and couldn't figure out what happened to Xuan Xiaomeng. Seeing that she was in samadhi, he no longer wanted to get her off.

    With a swipe of his sleeve, he placed a thick layer of leaves under the branch Xuan Xiaomeng was hanging on to prevent her from accidentally falling and hurting her. Carefully compared the Hongguanzhi on the ground.

    After comparing the Hongguanzhi on the ground, Shen Bao was completely numb.

    ...Is this little bear in my house a treasure hunting mouse?

    Hehe, he ran casually and found the extremely hard-to-find Hongshuangzhi in the Dapan secret realm.

    Hongshuangzhi is a high-grade elixir, more precious than the Fengbao lotus seeds that Xuan Xiaomeng, Bai Shu, and Rong Jie once ate, and an outside plant can even get tens of thousands of middle-grade spirit stones. This kind of medicinal herb can be used to refine the elixir that expands the meridians.

    If the meridians can be expanded, more spiritual energy can be absorbed during meditation. As the amount of spiritual energy incorporated increases, the cultivation base will naturally increase.