Bao "No."

    Xiaomeng has a strange appearance. If her brother had the same animal shape as hers, he would be very recognizable, but he stood at the foot of Lingwen Mountain for so long, but he didn't see a single bear.

    Xuan Xiaomeng's bear voice was full of worry: "No, Xuan Xiaohei must become someone else's bear." "

    No, this bear must go to save him." After worrying, the bear's voice overflowed with anger.

    When the anger was over, Xuan Xiaomeng sighed again: "How long will the secret realm be opened? It's comfortable in the spirit beast ring, but it's pitch black. If it is closed again, I will become an autistic bear." Everyone:

    " ...!!"

    Cooperating with you, you still know that the spirit beast ring is black!

    A beast that cannot be restrained by a spirit beast ring, are you still a beast?

    Everyone looked at each other, not knowing what to say.

    Tiandao chased the beast that fed Shenguang, and it was really different.

    Xuan Xiaomeng asked when the secret realm would open. On Lingwen Mountain, a shocking voice spread suddenly: "The hour has opened, and all the disciples are preparing to enter the secret realm."

    Following a deafening sound, on the high platform, the elders sent by the four major sects all leaped into the air and stood in four directions of the space slit.

    The four of them glanced at each other, then let out a deep drink and exerted their strength at the same time.

    The majestic true energy rushed out of the body like a torrent, and tore a hole in the Dapan cheat book that had exposed the space slit in four different directions.

    The secret realm was opened, and disciples from the four major sects entered.

    After all the disciples of these four sects entered, it was the turn of the disciples of other sects.

    Kanyan saw Heng Fujiang in Wuxiangzong's team.

    Seeing this person, Kanyan hesitated again whether to let Xuan Xiaomeng enter the secret realm.

    But at this moment, Xuan Xiaomeng hurriedly urged Shen Bao to enter the secret realm as soon as possible. The anxious milky voice let Kanyan know that he couldn't force her to stay outside.

    This little guy is so worried about her brother, if she stops her from looking for it, she's afraid she'll make trouble with him.

    Kan Yan had no choice but to tell Shen Bao and the three of them a few times before letting them go.

    An hour later, Lingwen Mountain returned to tranquility, all the disciples of Foundation Establishment entered the secret realm, and the high-ranking monks of all sects left one after another and returned to Suibei City. The opening time of Dapan Secret Realm is one month, and they can't wait here for a month.

    After sending Shen Bao and the others away, Kanyan jumped onto a rock with his knees crossed, and half closed his eyes.

    He seems to want to wait here for a month.

    Not far away, the Nirvana sect camp.

    Huang Ningzhang crossed his legs, suspended above a tree top, his eyes were also slightly closed. He seems to be in meditation, but if you look closely, you will find that his slightly squinted eyes are observing many monks who have left Lingwen Mountain.