Xuan Xiaomeng was also confused, wondering why Kanyan took so much trouble.

    She squinted her small eyes, staring closely at the two people chasing in the sky.

    The person Kan Yan was chasing was none other than the blue-robed monk they met in the inn at noon today.

    Seeing this person, Xuan Xiaomeng's black eyes showed seriousness.

    At noon, Kanyan only talked to her a few words, and they all revolved around the blue-robed monk.

    Does Kanyan know the blue-robed monk?

    Why did Kan Yan hide his identity and get entangled with this person?

    This blue-robed monk is not a good person, his aura makes Xiong Xiong particularly annoying.

    It is not a good thing to make Xiong Xiong hate people or things.

    Xuan Xiaomeng tilted her head to think about something, but outside, Kanyan was in a predicament.

    The two black shadows had already chased around Suibei City twice.

    The blue-robed man clung behind Kanyan tightly, without moving a step, and seemed to want to catch Kanyan, but because of the regulations in Suibei City, he couldn't make any moves.

    Can't make a move, even if he is faster than Kan Yan, for a while, he can't keep Kan Yan.

    And Kanyan seemed to be afraid, he kept skulking the blue-robed monk in the sky, never intending to go back to the inn.

    Obviously, Kanyan couldn't find a chance to get rid of the blue-robed monk.

    At the same time, their pursuit also alarmed other people in Suibei City, and the Suibei family has sent people to fly into the air to investigate the situation. But because the two only chased and did not take action, they did not cause any substantial damage to the fairy city, so the members of the Suibei family only waited and watched, and did not take action for the time being.

    At this time, Kanyan is still suppressing his cultivation and not revealing his true strength.

    Xuan Xiaomeng held her head high, watching the situation in mid-air with her small eyes fixed.

    After watching for a while, Mao Tuanzi could see Kanyan's predicament.

    Stupid bears are stupid, but they are often quick-witted.

    Although the quick wisdom that arises every time is a bit dumbfounding, but the effect is very significant, and I can achieve my desired goal every time.

    "Oops, Kanyan has been dragged and can't come back." Bai Shu looked at the sky, shouting "Oops", but there was not much worry in his eyes.

    Kanyan pretends to be a pig and eats a tiger, no matter what happens, he won't really get into trouble, at most he just can't get rid of the bad guys.

    If he kept pretending, the dog behind him might not be able to get rid of him even if he slipped away until dawn.

    Xuan Xiaomeng was not worried about Kanyan either, for the same reason as Bai Shu.

    She wagged her little tail, and said solemnly: "Fox let me go, I'm going to show my power."

    It's time to give Kanyan a helping hand.

    Bai Shu turned his head and looked at the serious bear, his eyes couldn't stop twitching.

    With her cultivation level, she's so awesome.