Before, Xuan Xiaomeng never knew that Kanyan could take care of beasts like this.

    Tickling her is more comfortable than others. Before going out, Mao Xiong and Bai Shu happily plan to see the scenery and eat delicious food together. But now...Xuan Xiaomeng has fallen, she eats and sleeps, and when she wakes up, she rolls to Kan Yan's side, making an inch of it and letting him scratch her bear's back.

    The bear rolling comfortably at Kanyan's feet made Bai Shu so angry that his fox eyes stared straight at him.

    Dead bear, dead bear, he clearly agreed to play together, but left her alone.

    Bai Shu wanted to roll up his sleeves and beat Xiong up.

    But I don't know why, in the past few days, Bai Shu suddenly felt a little apprehensive in the eyes of "Real Xu Hao", and always felt that he was possessed, cold and frightening. She paced back and forth outside the wing room, trying to get Xuan Xiaomeng's attention, but Xuan Xiaomeng was coaxed by Kan Yan carelessly, and completely forgot about her little friend.

    Bai Shu didn't dare to enter the wing room, so he could only suffocate, and unilaterally made friends with Xuan Xiaomeng.

    The sky was clear and bright, and the manned magic weapon with all kinds of strange things pierced through the clouds and arrived at the sky above the Suibei Fairy City.

    Xuan Xiaomeng has been degraded by Kanyan for more than ten days, and finally stepped out of that wing with a happy face.

    Looking out of the building, as if stepping on the white flocculent clouds under his feet, Xiong Tuanzi feels relaxed and happy, and the heroic feeling that the world is under my Xiong's feet arises spontaneously.

    Just two seconds after rising, an angry squeak brought Xiong Tuanzi back to reality. Immediately afterwards, there was a pain in his tail.

    Xuan Xiaomeng's eyes were wide open, and she suddenly turned her head to see which bastard was biting her tail.

    As soon as he turned his head, he saw Bai Shu biting his tail tightly and staring at her accusingly.

    "Aww - stinky fox, this bear is a female, I want to bite, bite the male's tail." Xuan Xiaomeng moved her tailbone and rolled her little tail, trying to rescue her own tail from the fox's mouth.

    The monster race came from the training of beasts. No matter how high the cultivation base is, no matter how strong the strength is, even if it is transformed into a layer of human skin, it is still a beast at heart. Regardless of the race, the tail carries some unspeakable meaning. Generally speaking, it is not allowed to touch other people's tails.

    "Zhizhizhi—— Meng Xiaoxuan, you still know it." Bai Shu didn't let go, but viciously increased the force of his teeth.

    Xuan Xiaomeng screamed wildly from the pain, her round and fat waist was twisted for some reason, she turned back, and bit the fox's ear with her bear mouth.

    "Ho Ho Ho, don't let it go, don't let it go, this bear will bite off your ear."

    "Zhi Zhi Zhi, bite if you have the ability, let's see if I bite off your tail first, or you bite off my ear first ..."

    Shen Bao, Ding Manyue, and Li Fan, who were getting ready to disembark, looked at one biting their ears and the other biting their tails, circling around on the deck, no one would let anyone else, the bear and the fox all went numb .

    Not only his own family members were stupefied, but also the monks from another sect who were sitting on a calabash next to him were stupefied when they saw the foxes and bears fighting in strange ways.