The little bear was crying so sadly, there must be something they didn't know about it.

    The footsteps passed through the flowers outside the Mingyue Terrace, gradually approaching the courtyard, Kan Yan and Xuanyuan Jifeng raised their eyes and looked outside the courtyard.

    Hua Qing's long figure appeared in the line of sight of the two of them.

    When the two saw Hua Qing, they set their eyes on his arms.

    In his arms, Xiong Tuanzi's small ears were pulled up, and he curled up into a ball with a listless expression. It was uncomfortable to watch.

    When Huaqing entered Mingyuetai, the exit was accusation: "Daoist Xuanyuan, my beast sect treats you like a friend, why do you bully our little beasts? If you think our little beasts are too noisy, you can leave, this sect will never Keep customers."

    ...All right, this is a father who protects his weaknesses.

    Regardless of whether Xuanyuan Jifeng has bad intentions or not, the brats in the family are crying because of him, and this opening is not a question.

    Xuanyuan Jifeng: "...!!"

    He is a majestic Yuanying Zhenjun, bullying little spirit beasts?

    This question must be explained clearly.

    Xuanyuan Jifeng glanced at the bear in Hua Qing's eyes, and said: "Fellow Hua Qing misunderstood, I didn't bully Xuan Xiaomeng, I just told her something." Hua Qing: "She is a little beast from the Beast Sect

    . Zuo is the master of the beast sect, if you have something to do, you can just tell me directly, why did you find her in the middle of the night."

    Xuanyuan Jifeng: "Because there are some things, I can only tell her. However, if she has something to do, she is the first to think of it. It's you, so you should be her master, and since that's the case, I have nothing to hide."

    From the time Xuan Xiaomeng cried and went to Hua Qing without hesitation, he knew that the secret place of the auspicious beast It is impossible to avoid the Beast Sect.

    "Sit down and talk, this matter is very important." Xuanyuan Jifeng swiped the last cup of spiritual dew on the stone table towards Hua Qing with a swipe of his sleeve.

    Hua Qing raised his hand lightly to catch the cup, then put his arms around Xuan Xiaomeng and sat down on the round stool.

    Xuanyuan Jifeng's eyes fell on Xuan Xiaomeng, and he said straight to the point: "Fellow Daoist Hua Qing, Ming people don't speak dark words, so you must already know which clan Xuan Xiaomeng belongs to."

    Hua Qing nodded, but did not answer.

    Previously, he and Kan Yan had guessed that Xuanyuan Jifeng might also recognize Xiaomeng's race.

    Xuanyuan Jifeng: "That's the case, then I'll just say it straight. My Xuanyuan Sect has a deep relationship with the Ruishou clan. Six years ago, the spirits of the ancestors in the forbidden area of ​​my sect suddenly disappeared. My uncle used the astrolabe It is calculated that the disappearance of the spirit of the ancestors is related to Tianxi Mountain. And in a void space in Tianxi Mountain, it is the place where the Ruishou clan lives..." Xuanyuan Jifeng glanced at Xuan Xiaomeng, and explained what he had investigated

    . , I concealed it a little bit, and only told about the destruction of Tianxi Mountain, the collapse of the Auspicious Beast Secret Realm, and the Tianjing Buddha.

    As for the bloodstains and corpses he saw in the Panda Secret Realm, he didn't dare to say.

    The little bear was already so sad when she heard that the secret realm had collapsed. If you tell her that there is...