way home?

    What did Xuanyuan Jifeng and Xiaomeng say?

    Where is Xiaomeng's home?

    "Don't cry, Xiaomeng, tell me what's going on. If you want to go home, you have to let me know where is your home?" None of the monks of Xiaoshan Beast Sect can coax little spirit beasts. Among them, The one who can coax spirit beasts best belongs to Huaqing.

    As soon as the gentle voice came out, it seemed to have some kind of magic power, which instantly calmed Xuan Xiaomeng's anxiety.

    "Xuanyuan Jifeng said that my home is in Tianxi Mountain, but Tianxi Mountain was destroyed, and my father and mother are still at home." Xuan Xiaomeng's claws tightly grabbed Hua Qing's clothes, and seeing that he did not refuse to send him She went home and her sobbing finally subsided.

    But still very sad.

    Xuanyuan Jifeng said that the bear den in her home was also smashed to the ground, and the impact that could flatten thousands of miles, can father and mother bear it?

    Her father and mother are at the Mahayana level, looking at the demon clan, there are not many of them who can beat them, but even the bears at the Mahayana level are helpless against the impact of thousands of miles.

    And Brother Xiong, where was he sent by Father Xiong?

    Xuanyuan Jifeng said just now that the Xiongxiong family might be in danger, and if Brother Xiong is living outside, will he be ripped off in less than 30 years?

    Woooooo, their Xiongxiong family is too miserable!

    "Tianxi Mountain?" Hua Qing raised her thick eyebrows.

    Earlier, Kanyan told him that Xuanyuan Jifeng had inexplicably mentioned the land of the Great Relics to him, and said that a mountain there was destroyed by a stone from beyond the sky.

    Could it be that Xiaomeng came from the land of the Great Lost?

    "Has Huaqing heard of Tianxi Mountain?" Xuan Xiaomeng arched Huaqing's warm chest relyingly, like a wronged child asking his parents for comfort.

    "I've never heard of it." Before today, he had never heard of Tianxi Mountain, but now he knew it.

    Hua Qing patted Xuan Xiaomeng lightly: "Xiaomeng, don't worry, since Xuanyuan Jifeng brought the news, let's ask clearly. As for your home, after I figure out what's going on, I'll send It would be nice for someone to look for it, and send you back when you find it." "

    I knew Huaqing was the best for me." Xuan Xiaomeng nodded her head.

    As soon as she heard the news, she came to Huaqing, just to ask Huaqing to help her find a home.

    Although Xuanyuan Jifeng said that her home was in Tianxi Mountain, she didn't fully believe what he said. She had to investigate first before she could believe it.

    And Huaqing is the person Xiong Xiong can trust the most.

    Hua Qing gently rubbed Xuan Xiaomeng, glanced at the direction of Mingyuetai, then hugged Xuan Xiaomeng, and walked towards Mingyuetai.

    Mingyuetai.

    After Xuan Xiaomeng's cry slowly fell, Yueya ran out from the dark clouds. The moonlight shrouded the bright moon platform, and two equally excellent people sat facing each other, neither of them spoke first.

    The people who sat down were waiting tacitly, waiting for the bear that left crying.

    At this moment, Kan Yan could also see that Xuanyuan Jifeng's cries were indeed related to his little bear, but Xuanyuan Jifeng had no ill intentions towards the little bear.