Xuanyuan Jifeng was overjoyed, he put the snow bamboo back, spread out his palm, suddenly there was another thing in his hand.

    That thing was pitch black, not as big as the steamed bun Mao Xiong had eaten in his previous life. As soon as this thing appeared, Xuan Xiaomeng suddenly stopped biting the bamboo, and suddenly felt that the snow bamboo was not fragrant.

    She opened her small eyes, smacked her lips, and salivated at the thing in Xuanyuan Jifeng's palm.

    Smart eyes, revealing a deep want, want.

    Emma, ​​Yaotie...

    The villain Xuanyuan has Yaotie that even Huaqing can't afford.

    It smells so good...

    The rations used by the ancestors are indeed the best, and Xiong Xiong also wants to taste the taste of Yaotie.

    Mao Xiong thought about trying Yaotie, and moved his paw.

    Shooing away the unscented snow bamboo in his hand, his plump little body leaped towards Xuanyuan Jifeng.

    Xuanyuan Jifeng, who had been robbed countless times by Xuan Xiaomeng, did not follow her this time. With a flick of his hand, Yaotie was put back into the Qiankun bag by him.

    "If you want to eat Xuantie, then you answer my question first."

    Xuan Xiaomeng pounced, but was in vain. Xuanyuan Jifeng grabbed her to prevent her from falling off the roof.

    Xuan Xiaomeng raised her head, her small eyes stared at Xuanyuan Jifeng accusingly.

    Bad guy, bad guy, nayao iron greedy bad guy.

    Xuan Xiaomeng whimpered, very determined, and did not answer Xuanyuan Jifeng's questions about Tianxi Mountain at all.

    The small body twisted twice, trying to twist away Xuanyuan Jifeng's big palm.

    But Xuanyuan Jifeng managed to hold the bear with great difficulty, and he never gave Xuan Xiaomeng a chance to run away.

    "Ho Ho Ho—let go of the bear." Unable to break free from Xuanyuan Jifeng's shackles, Xuan Xiaomeng bared her teeth threateningly.

    "Xuan Xiaomeng, I don't have any malice towards you, so you don't have to be so guarded against me. Speaking of which, our Xuanyuan Sect has quite a relationship with your clan, and I won't harm you." Xuanyuan Jifeng rubbed Xuan Xiaomeng Bear head, said bluntly.

    This little bear is stupid, but he is really on guard against him.

    Forget it, anyway, he didn't think of harming her, so let's just say it.

    "There is indeed an origin. We are old enemies. Just wait, when Ben Xiong grows up, he will definitely avenge his ancestors and hang your Xuanyuan family." There is

    no origin, but there is an old enemy.

    Seriously doubting Father Xiong's confession at the beginning, it was Xuanyuanzong who was on guard.

    Xuanyuan Jifeng: "...!!"

    The ancient ancestors of the Xuanyuan Sect, have they ever offended Ruishou?

    It seems to have found the reason why Xuan Xiaomeng doesn't like him.

    ... The misunderstanding is a bit big!

    Xuanyuan Jifeng held Xuan Xiaomeng down: "Don't make trouble, just talk about business. I think you are stupid, but it's not so stupid that you don't know anything. I'm afraid you can see that I came to the beast sect for you. "