He had been with them for so long, and he didn't find anything out. They seemed to be unaware of the existence of the Buddha Crystal, so he didn't dare to ask rashly.

    After Xuanyuan Sect Master learned about the situation, he pondered for a long time, and finally asked Xuanyuan Jifeng to find a way to bring Xuan Xiaomeng back to Xuanyuan Sect.

    The destruction of Tianxi Mountain and the destruction of the secret realm of auspicious beasts, if this time has nothing to do with the Buddha Tianjing, that's fine. If it is, there must be conspirators in the dark.

    Xuanyuan Jifeng said: "Maybe we can't bring them back. Rui Beast is very close to the Xiaoshan Beast Sect. Uncle, can there be candidates for the Dapan Secret Realm in the sect? Who will take the disciples to the Dapan Secret Realm? If the Master is free, I might as well go to the Dapan Secret Realm in person, I think Xiao Shan seems to intend to let Rui Beast enter the secret realm." "I will

    arrange it. You have been in the Beast Sect for so long, and you can see the attitude of the Beast Sect Master, but you have a heart." A person who hides traitors?"

    Xuanyuan Jifeng: "The lord of the Beast Sect has an upright and bright disposition, and is very good to the Monster Clan. His eldest disciple Kan Yan is extremely talented, and he is in the middle of Yuanying at the age of more than three hundred. Even if he is placed in Xuanyuan Sect, It must be a leader in the inner sect, and he is a little serious, but he is not someone who harbors evil intentions."

    Xuanyuan Sect Master was slightly surprised: "The three hundred-year-old Yuanying, with such a talent, why is it so rare to hear his name?"

    Three hundred In the middle of the Nascent Soul, Fengnan Continent could count on his fingers.

    Such an outstanding person, why is there no reputation for him in the comprehension world? The outside world only knows that the suzerain of the Xiaoshan Beast Sect has three contracted beasts with extraordinary talents, and one of them is the rare Thunder Phoenix of the Phoenix Clan.

    Speaking of which, his contracted beasts are more famous than him.

    One is a poisonous red-crowned wind snake, one is a phoenix clan thunder phoenix, and the other is also an extremely rare flying tiger. The three contracted beasts are not ordinary monsters.

    "If you're not a caring person, then it's safe for you to reveal some news about Tianxi Mountain to them." Sect Master Xuanyuan was surprised, and then returned to the topic.

    "I mentioned Tianxi Mountain before, but looking at Kanyan's expression, he doesn't seem to know that the auspicious beast comes from Tianxi Mountain."

    Sect Master Xuanyuan: "The auspicious beast is a legendary existence. The beast sect can recognize the auspicious beast. It's not easy, that's all, I will go there when the Dapan cheat book is opened. You stay in the Beast Sect, protect Ruishou nearby, find a time to show your identity to Ruishou, and find out what happened to Tianxi Mountain? "

    I understand."

    After talking about the business, Xuanyuan Jifeng cut off the sound transmission, sat on the nanmu chair and meditated for a while, then took off the cosmic bag at his waist, weighed it, and left the room, intending to continue fishing for bears.

    Almost all the things the little guy took from him went into the Flying Tiger's mouth. Her stock was empty, and it was time to continue fishing for bears.

    Xuanyuan Jifeng hadn't walked down the Lan Peak when he saw Xuan Xiaomeng climbing up the stone steps from the small path on one side to the Donghua Hall with his horoscope, shaking his head.