Facing the teaching director Kanyan, Xuan Xiaomeng could still grin her teeth and growl loudly. But when facing Leihuang, Xuan Xiaomeng was so timid, as if a primary school student would not even dare to do a little trick when seeing the head teacher.

    "Senior Leihuang, this thing seems to be useful to you, and I will give it to you." Xuan Xiaomeng moved her legs forward, and said in a childish voice.

    When moving, his forelimbs were short, and he still wanted to hug Leihuang's legs.

    As soon as it reached mid-air, Xuan Xiaomeng woke up aroused, and with a click, she retracted her claws.

    Heck, get used to get used to, flaming leg hugging is a habit.

    Xiong Xiong didn't have the guts to hug Lei Huang's legs.

    Lei Huang frowned, and looked at Xuan Xiaomeng: "What's the matter, let's talk about it." There is

    a member of Xuanyuan Sect living in the sect, Lei Huang doesn't need to think too much, he knows where the emperor Sang in Xuan Xiaomeng's hand came from. here.

    The emperor mulberry is a medicinal material that must be used in the body quenching state of the Feng clan, and it is extremely precious. Naturally, Lei Huang also wants this emperor mulberry.

    Dihuang, who is sober in the world, doesn't think that Xuan Xiaomeng, who can stuff anything into her stomach, will kindly give her this Di Nusang.

    Sure enough, as soon as she finished speaking, Xuan Xiaomeng made her own request: "I want to see the Flying Tiger."

    As she spoke, she rolled her small eyes, and said with a sullen expression, "Last time, the big tiger was bitten by Bai Shu's little pet, the money rat. I want to see if he is healed." Mao Xiong just finished speaking

    . , Leihuang died: "...!!"

    Gugou's proficiency in speaking nonsense with her eyes open, if she didn't know who bit the Flying Tiger's leg, she might have believed her nonsense.

    Even if Bai Shu's money rat became a monster, it still couldn't bite the wound on the flying tiger's leg.

    Letting a pet mouse take the blame for her, what about her face...

    Xuan Xiaomeng opened her small eyes, hoping to stare at Leihuang.

    Face or face is not important.

    Anyway, Xiong Xiong expressed her intentions, and she came here to bribe her today.

    Lei Huang stared at Xuan Xiaomeng, her face was cold and indifferent, showing no expression at all.

    After a long time, just when Xuan Xiaomeng felt that he might fail to bribe today, and complained about Lei Huang's inhumanity, Lei Huang finally moved.

    With a wave of his hand, he put Empress Sang in his bag, and then said coldly: "It's time for a stick of incense."

    After finishing speaking, he left the penalty hall. As soon as her figure disappeared at the gate, the Flying Tiger fell out of the void in a state of embarrassment.

    Because it had been fighting against Lei in the Thunder Pond before, the Flying Tiger's body was still that of a huge monster race. Once Lei Huang released it from the Thunder Pond Realm, the huge tiger's body, like a mountain, slammed down on Mao Tuanzi On the delicate little bear.

    "Aww—Stinky Tiger, don't you have eyes?"

    The bear roared angrily under the Flying Tiger's body.