" Yuanshen is hiding in her Qiankun bag now.

    The words came to his mouth, but suddenly he couldn't speak them.

    Still not listening to her head, she shook her head towards Hua Qing.

    This shaking made Xuan Xiaomeng terrified.

    Try to keep your eyes open and look around.

    Which villain is manipulating Xiong Xiong's body...

    After looking around, he didn't see anything except Xuanyuan Jifeng.

    Xuan Xiaomeng: "...!!"

    Could it be a hallucination?

    Xuan Xiaomeng was suspicious, opened her mouth, and wanted to say that the soul was in her bag.

    Strange events happened again.

    She couldn't speak again.

    Xuan Xiaomeng was startled, blinked, frowned, and was about to speak again.

    But when he opened his mouth, he couldn't say anything about Yuanshen, as if his throat was being choked.

    Looking at Xuan Xiaomeng's changing eyes, Hua Qing was puzzled: "What's wrong with Xiaomeng?"

    Xuan Xiaomeng squeaked: "It's okay     .

    "     Xuan Xiaomeng blinked and suddenly understood.     ... The fall, it must be the goblin in the Qiankun bag doing something weird.     Well, a piece of bamboo actually controlled the blazing, unforgivable.     With a whimper, Xuan Xiaomeng rolled off Hua Qing's lap, and ran towards the Mingyue Platform.     The spoils and the like have been left behind by her.     Hua Qing looked at Xiong who ran away halfway through his speech, with suspicion flashing in his eyes.     He frowned and thought for a while, then took a Qiankun bag from his waist, called a handyman disciple, and asked him to deliver it to Xuan Xiaomeng.     Most of the things in Xiexiu Qiankun's bag are evil things, so they are not suitable for bears.     Anyway, all she wanted was spirit stones, so he gave her some spirit stones.     It was the powerful primordial spirit that appeared in Xiaoshan...     Xiaomeng, do you know his origin?     **     Xuan Xiaomeng ran back to Mingyuetai in one breath, puffed her cheeks, and ran into Shen Bao's collection room angrily, rummaged through the boxes, and brought out a piece of broken star iron the size of a square stool from Shen Bao's storage room.     This broken star iron is the material Shen Bao found for refining his natal magic sword after he advanced to the foundation building stage.     His natal sword has been forged, and it is being warmed in the dantian at the moment, and the unused Broken Star Iron has been left unused in the storage room.     It is the hardest iron that Xuan Xiaomeng knows so far, except for the star magpie stone where the ancestor of the black dragon lives.

    The nasty little goblin controlled Xiong Xiong and shook his head, and refused to let Xiong Xiong talk...

    Hehehe, Xiong Xiong originally wanted to be gentle with you, but you turned out to be funny. If this is the case, then don't blame Xiong Xiong for beating you.

    Xuan Xiaomeng held her breath, and moved the broken star iron to the yard of Mingyuetai.

    Putting the Broken Star Iron away, Xuan Xiaomeng took out Polygonatum odoratum, with a stern face, threatening: "Little fairy, did you come out by yourself, or this bear will drag you out." The pure black Polygonatum odoratum has