"Hey, don't pretend, this bear knows you are inside, can you hear the raging bear talking? If you can hear it, just squeak." The green bamboo

    body was poked by the bear, and the green color became darker visible to the naked eye , It didn't take long for it to turn into pure black.

    Xuan Xiaomeng blinked.

    Became a chameleon again.

    Is this a reluctance to come out and communicate with Ben Xiong?

    Xuan Xiaomeng stared at Polygonatum odoratum for a while, but the bamboo didn't respond to anything other than changing color.

    Mao Xiong felt that he was the truth, so he groaned and patted a few times.

    Polygonatum still did not respond.

    Xiao Xuanmeng stared at Yuzhu, Xiong snorted and stuffed Yuzhu back into the Qiankun bag.

    Xiongxiong has given you a chance to show up. Since you want to hide and seek with this bear and don't want to come out by yourself, then this bear will try to find you out.

    After installing the bamboo, Xuan Xiaomeng raised her little paws and squeezed her little ears, turning into a thinking bear.

    After a moment of meditation, the dull bear came back to life.

    Getting up from the nest, yawned, swung his calves, and lazily left Mingyuetai.

    Don't worry, anyway, that soul is in the bamboo, and sooner or later it will be raging to get him out. Right now, she is going to visit Bai Shu and Rong Jie.

    They fought bad guys together, the revolutionary/revolutionary friendship is so solid, if you don't care about it, you are not good comrades in arms.

    All the little beasts in the Zongli live with their owners, and the owners of Bai Shu and Rong Jie are all young Qi training disciples, and they live in Fanfeng on the other side of the square.

    Fanfeng’s spiritual energy is not as strong as other peaks in the Zongli. There are countless tile houses scattered on the peak, which are the dormitories for Qi training disciples. If there are Qi training disciples who advance to foundation building, they can move to Xingyun Peak where the foundation building disciples live up.

    On Xingyun Peak, there are Golden Core cultivators teaching the Foundation Establishment disciples, and the aura is stronger than Fan Feng's. As for Xuan Xiaomeng and Shen Bao being able to live in the side peaks of Guanglan Peak, it was because they were related households, and Shen Bao was Hua Qing's apprentice, so of course he had to practice with his master.

    When Xuan Xiaomeng arrived at Fanfeng, she first looked for Bai Shu.

    Bai Shu was intimidated by the beast soul before, and her mind was unstable. Her owner is holding her to practice together, and wants her to recover as soon as possible. Xuan Xiaomeng didn't call her, just took a look, then flicked her tail, and went to Rong Jie's place.

    Rong Jie's injury was really serious this time, and now he can't even absorb the spiritual energy, so he has to take medicine to raise it first, and when he is almost recovered, he can use the spiritual energy to heal his wounds on his own.

    Looking at the listless, weak little friend, it's rare for a bear, and I feel a little distressed.

    He generously opened his Qiankun bag, poured out his inventory, and prepared to pick up some good things for Rong Jie to replenish his body.