The evil cultivator was angry.

    He never imagined that this bear in the Demon Core Realm would have such a powerful weapon in his hand.

    The black bamboo that hit him just now was not an ordinary weapon that could injure him so badly.

    He wanted to kill the bear, he must kill the bear.

    Xuan Xiaomeng trembled with fear from the killing intent in Xie Xiu's eyes.

    Trembling back to trembling, but the brain is extremely flexible at this moment.

    The villain was injured, and his combat strength was half as low as before.

    Xiong Xiong is very strong, and he should be able to win if he hits a half-disabled Jindan.

    Ever since she smashed the black dragon patriarch that day, Xuan Xiaomeng had a new understanding of her own strength.

    She knew that there was astonishing power hidden in her underage body.

    She is not as weak as she thought.

    Taking advantage of your illness and killing you, if you don't fight back now, let alone when.

    Done!

    Xuan Xiaomeng tilted her head from side to side, trying to find a weapon that was handy.

    As soon as she wanted to find a weapon, the black bamboo that fell into the leaves flew to her claws with a whimper.

    Hugging Yuzhu, Xuan Xiaomeng was stunned.

    ... Is this Polygonatum odoratum refined?

    Inexplicably, it ran onto her paw again.

    Forget it, if you become a master, you can become a master, and you can study it after defeating the villains.

    Xuan Xiaomeng's small eyes bulged, and she jumped up with her short legs and knocked on Xie Xiu's forehead.

    "Aww—"

    Let you bully the leopard, let you bully the bear...

    This bear will kill you.

    The fierce howling sound of milk filled the quiet forest.

    Xiexiu saw Xuan Xiaomeng coming to the door hopping on his feet, gathered his true energy, and used his ultimate move.

    Unexpectedly, the true essence had just been transported, and a chilly aura suddenly rose in the air, instantly sealing his whole body and freezing him instantly.

    When Xuan Xiaomeng hugged Polygonatum, jumped and hit Xie Xiu on the forehead, except for a pair of fierce eyes with murderous intent, this Xie Xiu stood there as if his body was frozen, without any resistance He let Xuan Xiaomeng knock on the bamboo stick.

    This section of bamboo is so strange that even the soul of the ancestor of the black dragon can be knocked out of the statue, the evil cultivator is only a golden core cultivator, how can it withstand Xuan Xiaomeng's knocking like this.

    Bang, bang, knocking down three times in a row, Xie Xiu's head suddenly blossomed.

    Blood smeared his face.

    People, also quite dead to the ground.

    The villain fell, Xuan Xiaomeng finally let out the breath he was holding back.

    Xuan Xiaomeng sat down on the ground, raised her paw, and wiped the bear hair on her forehead, as if wiping sweat.

    The little friend was weak, Xuan Xiaomeng was not in the mood to care if the villain was dead or not, after exhaling, he picked up the black bamboo and rushed towards Rongjie.