There, it has become a real secular country.

    Now in the world of comprehension, no one knows about the past buried in the torrent of time.

    Only Xuanyuanzong still remembers the place where they were raised. It is said in the world that Xuanyuanzong recruits disciples to look at the blood, but they don't know that it is just an excuse used by Xuanyuanzong to confuse other sects.

    Every disciple of Xuanyuanzong comes from Dayi, and at the same time guards the greatest secret in the world.

    At that time, the suzerain figured out that something might have happened to Tianxi Mountain, and sent him to Dayi to investigate the situation.

    When he rushed from Xuanyuanzong to Dayi Tianxi Mountain, he was shocked to find that Tianxi Mountain had collapsed. Thousands of miles away became a jeopardy, and even Xuanyuanzong's guardians near Tianxi Mountain, the royal family of Kunwu Kingdom, were all wiped out in this disaster.

    He stayed in Dayi for four years, firstly to explore the secret realm of auspicious beasts sealed in the different space of Tianxi Mountain, and secondly to find out what happened to Tianxi Mountain.

    It took him four years to find out the space passage leading to the secret realm of auspicious beasts.

    When he passed through the space channel and entered the secret realm of Ruishou, he found that the aura in the secret realm was rioting, as if he had been severely injured by something, and was devastated. In an endless bamboo forest, he also found a lot of blood, and...

    After leaving the secret realm, he inquired about the news in neighboring countries.

    It is said that Tianxi Mountain was destroyed by a stone falling from the sky. The impact force was so strong that the countries near Tianxi Mountain were destroyed in one breath.

    And the time when the Stone Beyond Heaven hit Tianxi Mountain happened to be the time when Xuanyuanzong's ancestors suddenly lost their souls.

    There must be a connection between the two, but even the suzerain doesn't know what the reason is.

    He searched around Tianxi Mountain several times, trying to find the surviving auspicious beast, and find out the reason for the change between Tianxi Mountain and the secret realm, but he couldn't find any trace of the auspicious beast after searching for a long time.

    Helpless, he had no choice but to return to Xuanyuanzong. Not long after returning to the sect, the sect master and uncle received an auction invitation from the Xiaoshan Beast Sect.

    In the past, Xuanyuanzong never participated in auctions held by such small sects. But after the suzerain saw the invitation, he suddenly remembered that long ago, the founder of the Xiaoshan Beast Sect had a relationship with the Ruishou clan. He came to Xiaoshan because of the incident, and brought his daughter Sang with him, in order to make friends with Xiaoshan Beast Sect.

    Xuanyuan Jifeng recovered from his meditation, glanced at the auction venue outside the private room, got up and stepped out of the private room.

    He needs to meet Rui Beast for a while.

    Xuanyuan Zong is also unfamiliar with auspicious beasts, and only auspicious beasts are photographed in the sect. Ruishou has lived in the secret realm of Ruishou for tens of thousands of years, and has never stepped out. It is not easy to know their existence.

    The little disciple who left the auction venue to buy pastries for Xuanyuan Jifeng happened to come back with a pastry box. Xuanyuan Jifeng didn't let him follow, but asked the little disciple to go back and watch the auction.