Just because... she is the Thunder Phoenix who is in charge of punishment in the Beast Sect.

    The beasts in the sect, except for the cubs, have not been struck by her lightning, and there is not a single beast that has entered the transformation state that has not been struck by her, and among them, the Flying Tiger was the worst.

    The Flying Tiger's fur, whose original color can never be seen, is Lei Huang's masterpiece.

    Who is not afraid of phoenixes who use lightning to strike beasts...

    Xuan Xiaomeng has always been afraid of monsters and people who play with thunder. Who told her that she was struck to death by lightning in her previous life? No, as soon as Lei Huang appeared, she immediately faltered and rolled back to Mingyue Platform.

    On a cool moonlit night, in the pink nest under the eaves of the Mingyue Terrace, Xuan Xiaomeng leaned her head against the edge of the nest, with her belly upturned, and her four feet seemed to be rolling a ball, playing with her Polygonatum odoratum.

    This Yuzhu has turned black since she brought it back to the Beast Sect. The moonlight sprinkled on the black bamboo, making the Yuzhu more and more black and bright.

    Xuan Bumeng played with black bamboo for a while, thinking about the smell of Yao iron in Yukang Town today, Xiong Tong couldn't help sucking on the black bamboo.

    Following her licking movements, a beam of dim light flashed across Hei Zhu's body.

    The demon soul in training was awakened again. The soul-destroying pleasure, along with the blazing hot tongue, penetrates directly into the soul's heart.

    Mohun opened his eyes, his greed was undisguised in his star-like eyes, he quietly sensed the touch from the body, unwilling to miss it.

    The demon soul, who could not calm down, was emotionally ups and downs in an instant.

    Polygonatum odoratum, the host body, becomes more and more fragrant, and the cold bamboo body overflows with a touch of warmth.

    Xuan Xiaomeng noticed that the temperature of the black bamboo in her hand had risen, she lowered her eyes and glanced at it, then shrugged her small nose, and sucking turned into gnawing.

    Xuan Xiaomeng had already discovered that this section of bamboo would become warmer. Every time the temperature rises, Yuzhu will be more attractive to bears.

    Xuan Xiaomeng grinned, her four sharp teeth were grinding against the black bamboo. If she hadn't been broken by this weird bamboo last time, she would have wanted to gobble it up and eat it right now.

    "Only you can compete with Yao Tie." After taking two bites, Xuan Xiaomeng sighed.

    Stretching out his claws, he took out a medicinal plant from the Qiankun bag and stuffed it into his mouth without knowing the taste.

    After eating two mouthfuls, Xuan Xiaomeng glanced at Heizhu resentfully, stretched out her pointed nails, and poked Heizhu: "What kind of bamboo are you? It contains a huge amount of spiritual power, and the taste is more attractive to bears than Yaotie. You have bamboo Bamboo grandchildren, where are they..."

    Hey, Xiong's life is really difficult.

    Everything I want to eat can't get into my mouth.

    Thinking of Yao Tie who passed by her during the day, Xuan Xiaomeng curled her paws, but she still couldn't help it.

    As if she had made some kind of decision, Xuan Xiaomeng rolled over her black eyes, turned over, got up from the hole, raised her two front paws, carried the black bamboo on her shoulders like a golden cudgel, and then stepped on her feet , waddled out of the bright moon platform.