The atmosphere was harmonious, Xuan Xiaomeng couldn't keep his mouth empty, and while chewing what was in his mouth, he introduced science to Bai Shu and Rong Rong about the secret realm of Dapan. She has made an agreement with them that as long as Shen Bao can get the quota to enter the Great Pan Secret Realm, she will ask Shen Bao to make a temporary contract with them. At that time, the three of them will go to the Great Pan Secret Realm together.

    On the tree branch, the three little beasts were chatting happily. Suddenly, they didn't know what they heard. The ears of the three beasts stood up at the same time, and they immediately became vigilant.

    The hearing of spirit beasts is more sensitive than that of human beings. Although there is no sound in the woods, the bear, fox and leopard know that someone is fighting on their left.

    Xuan Xiaomeng stared, put the elixir on her paw into her mouth, turned around, hugged the tree pole with all four limbs, and crawled down the tree.

    "A two-legged beast committed a foul. Xiaoshan is not allowed to fight during the big gathering. They are provoking the majesty of our beast sect. Go and have a look." Xiong Tuanzi said with awe-inspiring righteousness. Not so.

    Bai Shu and Rong Jie stood up, using their limbs to borrow strength from the tree pole, and fell to the ground lightly. Before Mao Tuanzi could climb down from the tree pole, they ran to the place where the fight was held without any sense of loyalty.

    "Let's go first, take your time." Obviously, these two guys also want to watch the excitement.

    Seeing the little friend who ran away without a trace in the blink of an eye, Xuan Xiaomeng snorted angrily, hooked his head, and looked at his height from the ground. Suddenly, his four claws loosened, and the bear's body curled up. With a bang, a straight line hit the ground.

    As soon as it hit the ground, the little bear turned somersault nimbly, flicked its chubby head, and chased after it with a whimper.

    On a small slope four or five miles to the left of the forest, two strange monks were facing each other with swords at the moment.

    No one knew what the two monks were fighting about.

    They were fierce and merciless. They both obviously wanted to kill each other, but the strength of the two was between equals, and it was difficult to tell the difference.

    Bai Shu and Rong Jie arrived at the scene of the battle after running for a stick of incense. Before they got close, the two of them vigilantly found a bush to hide. Xuan Xiaomeng's legs are short, and her small body belongs to the bulky category. Her speed is not at the same level as that of a fox or a leopard.

    After chasing and chasing, they chased to the small slope where the fight took place.

    However, her appearance was a bit unexpected.

    Bai Shu and Rong Jie arrived at the scene like ghosts without a sound, while Xuan Xiaomeng rolled all the way to the scene.

    In fact, Xuan Xiaomeng didn't want to get lost, she also wanted to find a place to hide for a while, to see if she could catch a leak or something.

    As a result, he ran too fast, his four short legs couldn't stop, and he kicked a horizontal tree pole. Somersaulting over, due to inertia, she still couldn't stop her body, just bounced and rolled down the small slope.

    And at the foot of the hillside, two fighting monks stopped temporarily because they couldn't take down each other for a long time, and they were planning to kill the ultimate move.