"Xuan Xiaomeng, what are you going to do?" The dead bear came at him again.

    Hei Jian raised his head vigorously, trying to throw away the little teddy bear riding on him.

    But Naihe, the bear on his body doesn't weigh much, but he has great strength, Leng didn't give him a chance to stand up.

    Xuan Xiaomeng rode on Hei Jian's cold head, her sharp claws once and again outlined the scales of the snake's eyes, and said fiercely: "Hei Jian, I will suffer a great crime because of you in the future, you Say, how do you compensate Ben Xiong?"

    While speaking, the fingertips glowing coldly, as if slowing down, drifted past Hei Jian's eyes.

    The threat was too heavy, and Hei Jian had the feeling that Xuan Xiaomeng was going to poke him blind.

    "I didn't do anything, so why should I compensate you?" Hei Jian was so angry that she wanted to hit someone.

    Thinking about it, but Hei Jian has self-knowledge. Even though his training is a level higher than this dead bear, but in a fight, he really can't beat her.

    There are countless beasts in the beast sect, but in the metamorphosis environment, he dares to say that, except for the mutated tiger, no spirit beast can defeat this seemingly harmless bear.

    This is recognized by several of their transformed beasts.

    But this bear didn't realize it, thinking he was weak. When fighting with beasts whose cultivation level is lower than hers, she is still a little friendly. Once she fights with a beast whose cultivation level is higher than hers, she will hammer to death.

    Call her shameless, but she is very humble. Every time they beat them and win the hammer, when the other beasts ask, she will say that they let her go.

    Let her be a yarn, they can't wait to hammer her to death.

    Transformation Realm can't beat Demon Core Realm, it's embarrassing to death, only stupid to explain.

    I'm so aggrieved to death!

    Xuan Xiaomeng hummed: "Ben Xiong will go to Dapan Secret Realm with Shen Bao in a while, and the sixth sense tells Ben Xiong that he will meet a bastard surnamed Heng in the secret realm. I know you have many good babies. We are Good friend, you can't just watch this bear have an accident."

    Hei Jian vomited blood: "...!!"

    Good friend will poke his paws at his eyes? Will it blow his head off?

    "What do you want?"

    At the corner of the eye, the harmless scale held by the bear's paw told Hei Jian that this shameless bear is here to rob.

    Xuan Xiaomeng babbled, his skin thick like a wall: "How do I know what I want? Open your storage space, and I will take a look to see if there is anything useful." "Choose it yourself     .

    "

Disaster, Hei Jane resigned to her fate. Pour out all the things in his spirit beast space, and let Xuan Xiaomeng choose by himself.

    When a spirit beast reaches the Transformation Realm, it will open up its own spirit beast space. This space is different from the Qiankun bag. The universe bag can be taken away by others, but the spirit beast space can never be snatched away. Go, only the spirit beast itself can put and take things in the spirit beast space.

    If one day, someone is unlucky and takes the life of the beast, the space of the spirit beast will dissipate with the death of the spirit beast, and no one can take away the things of the space.