Xuan Xiaomeng was in a daze for a whole day, and when she came back to her senses, the sunset glow had already appeared in the sky.

    Moving the head consumes the bear's stamina more than moving the limbs. Xuan Xiaomeng was hungry, so he pulled the bamboo shoots and started cooking.

    The crunchy sound of chewing food made the bamboo soul, who never knew what hunger was, suddenly feel hungry. If it wasn't for being bound by the magic bamboo, the magic soul would have definitely crawled out of the body and ate a piece of bamboo.

    ...It seems to be led crookedly!

    Other spirit beasts were locked up, which was boring and boring. Now Xuan Xiaomeng was locked up. It was like a holiday. You didn’t even need to do your own rations. You ate and slept all day long, and it was delicious. Accompanied by Polygonatum odoratum, the game is like heaven. The only regret is that there are no trees for her recreation.

    Twenty days of confinement passed in the blink of an eye.

    Xuan Xiaomeng walked out of the confinement room in a daze, stepping on her leisurely horoscope, flicking her short tail. Before leaving, Hei Hu Hu looked at the confinement room with nostalgia in his small eyes. I don't know what I thought of, and there were two regretful squeaks in my throat.

    It's a pity, Xiong Xiong still has something to do, he needs to practice and be strong. If she wasn't bothered by these annoying things, she would definitely settle down in this confinement room.

    ... The day when the food came to open the mouth made the bear fall.

    Only sloth bears like Xuan Xiaomeng can have this mentality, and I don't know if Bai Shu and Rong Jie, who were punished to work, would vomit blood in anger if they knew about it.

    The boat of friendship capsized for 20 days, and Xuan Xiaomeng felt that the matter of selling teammates should almost be the end of the story. Out of the confinement room, the whole sect looked for Bai Shu and Rong Jie. Among all her little friends, this little cub had a cultivation level close to that of a demon core and had a strong fighting ability. She was going to Yinheng Fujiang, a secret place in Dapan. both of them.

    Shen Baoke said earlier that the good things in Dapan Secret Realm can be eaten with an open stomach. Of course, as friends, you should bring them with you.

    ……Right, that is it.

    She took them to eat delicious food, not to Qun Ou Hengfu River.

    Xuan Xiaomeng wanted to continue, but this time the boat capsized violently, and it was impossible to salvage it.

    It took a lot of effort to find Bai Shu and Rong Jie in Gongfang, Xuan Xiaomeng screamed, and was about to express his miss to a leopard and a fox, but just as the bear roar came out, the two little beasts opened their mouths sharply. Five Claws fought with Xuan Xiaomeng angrily.

    Bai Shu and Rong Jie, who had been sweeping Gong's room for twenty days, were so suffocated by the stench of Gong's room that their anger had already rushed to their faces, and they couldn't find anyone to vent their anger on. fire object.     Two to one, scratching and biting, Xuan Xiaomeng defeated Bai Shu and Rong Jie effortlessly by relying on her tonnage of fifty or sixty catties and her seemingly soft but deadly bear paws.     The second generation of the demon was sad, and he didn't want to talk to Xuan Xiaomeng. With his hair messed up, he went back to the owner to comfort him.     Mao Xiong also has a temper.     They ignored her, hum, and she ignored them.     Xuan Xiaomeng took Shen Baoxin to give a bag of bamboo shoots, and ran to the square to eat bamboo shoots and bask in the sun. Here, they had just had a falling out with Bai Shu and Rong Jie, and a group of vegetarian spirit beasts who had lost their friendship not long ago, saw Xuan Xiaomeng coming out of the confinement room, they gathered around one after another, and asked Xuan Xiaomeng salivatingly, if Fengbao lotus seeds are good to eat.