Looking at a group of friends who didn't want to go home, Xuan Xiaomeng rolled her eyes: "Aren't you going back?" "

    If you don't go back, let's sleep in the square today." The second demon Bai Shu opened his fox eyes and looked sky moon.

    The aura cultivated by the owner is indeed beneficial to them, but the aura around the black and white bear is even more beneficial to the beasts. It is rare to find an opportunity to absorb the essence of moonlight with Xuan Xiaomeng, so I am reluctant to go back.

    What kind of plan Bai Shu had in mind, all the beasts present knew it all.

    Xuan Xiaomeng looks soft and cute on the outside, and the aura aroused between her breaths is just like her appearance, extremely comfortable. It was an indescribable feeling, as if returning to the embrace of the mother beast, peaceful and peaceful.

    This kind of peace can appease the restlessness of the beast's blood and make the beast very comfortable.

    The spirit beasts couldn't figure out why they felt this way when staying by Xuan Xiaomeng's side, but driven by instinct, they just wanted to get close to her.

    Everyone has the same mentality as Bai Shu, wanting to stay and bask in the moon with Xuan Xiaomeng.

    But Xuan Xiaomeng doesn't want to bask in the moon at the moment, and the food for the day is not yet available for tomorrow. As a self-reliant "hardworking" bear, how can he sleep. Blinking his eyes, he lifted his limbs from the ground and swayed towards the thousand-story stone steps.

    "This bear's fur is easy to touch. I don't have enough rations tomorrow. Since you are not going home, then go dig bamboo with me. Help me dig bamboo. When I am in a better mood, I will return it to you." Touch your hair." Xuan Xiaomeng is not shy at all after betraying Xiongxiang once.

    Being able to hug a group of laborers with a whole body of hair is a good deal no matter how you think about it.

    She seems to be growing up recently, and her food intake is getting bigger and bigger. Before the spirit bamboo grows, she and Shen Bao have to spend a lot of time digging bamboo shoots. Not to mention that digging bamboo shoots delayed Shen Bao's training, he was also exhausted, so... finding a group of laborers to work, there is nothing wrong with it.

    Most of the spirit beasts are nocturnal. Hearing Xuan Xiaomeng said that there is still a chance to masturbate the bear, a group of spirit beasts with no intentions suddenly became excited.

    Idle is also idle, it is very cost-effective to exchange the time of digging feet for the opportunity to masturbate, so I did it.

    So, under the dark night, a group of beasts jumped, ran, hula la left the beast sect, and ran to the bamboo forest.

    Shen Bao was still in the bamboo forest, Xuan Xiaomeng could run back to the Beast Sect, but he couldn't. The appetite of his own spirit beast is astonishing. If he doesn't dig out more bamboo, the little bear dumpling will be hungry tomorrow.

    The beasts I raise, I hurt myself.

    In order to keep Xuan Xiaomeng from starving, Shen Bao worked all night, and he forgot about his training. When a group of beasts came to the bamboo forest, Shen Bao was still struggling with the bamboo.

    The group of spirit beasts arrived, following Shen Bao's example, digging randomly. In one night, Xuan Xiaomeng's rations for four days were dug out, and the bamboo shoots in the entire bamboo forest were looted by the beasts. Except for those that did not break out of the soil, there was not a single bamboo shoot in the forest.

    Xuan Xiaomeng is happy!

    For a sloth bear, working is a very cruel thing. Xuan Xiaomeng thinks that exchanging a whole body of fur for four days without working is not too cost-effective.

    She decided to continue betraying Xiongxiang after eating the bamboo shoots.

    She doesn't need to move in the future, fresh bamboo shoots will be delivered to the door while lying down.

    After four days of idleness, Xuan Xiaomeng yelled at the group of beasts to help dig bamboo shoots. When he returned to the bamboo forest again, only a few scattered shoots emerged from the wet ground.

    The newly grown bamboo shoots were too skinny, not enough to fit between her teeth.

    Xuan Xiaomeng was dumbfounded...

    where is Ben Xiong's bamboo shoots, where are the bamboo shoots?

    Which bastard stole all her bamboo shoots while she was away?

    ◎Latest comment:

    If a mine is planted, will there be many new chapters? ]

    [Auntie grinning on her face]

    [

    When cooking wine to talk about heroes, the overlord comes from my generation. A mine represents my everlasting true love! ]

    Gently I left, just as I came gently, I waved my sleeve and dropped a grenade]

    [The hero ran away by himself? 】

    【The panda Mengmeng who sold her body. It's so pathetic. Think about the current pandas as long as they sell their hues. Hee hee]

    [Hahaha, how miserable]

    [Hahahahahaha?]

    [Punching in]

    [Exhausting the water and fishing hahahaha]

    -End-