Another point is that every time this big event comes, there are always some monks with ulterior motives who try to lure the little beasts of the Beast Sect under the pretext of making a deal. During the half month of the transaction period, not only Xu Hao was busy, but Huaqing, the patriarch, also had to sit down and go to Yukang Town to prevent the sect's beasts from being taken away in sacks.

    The owners were so busy that their feet didn't touch the ground, and the spirit beasts were playing and playing, it was very lively.

    Xiong Lie was tricked by Xuan Xiaomeng, and after a group of little beasts finished bullying the old monster, they scattered and all exited Guanglan Peak in the blink of an eye. Xuan Xiaomeng also evacuated with the others, and while evacuating, took advantage of the chaos and groaned and snatched away a few cans of honey in Xiong Lie Qiankun's bag.

    When the Ground Crack Bear came back to his senses, not only did he miss a group of rebellious cubs, he also found that his one-month snacks were gone.

    There are only two bears in the entire Beast Sect, one is him and the other is Xuan Xiaomeng. Honey was taken away, and Xiong Lie knew who did it without even thinking about it.

    Xiong Lie was so angry that he screamed, with a chicken nest head on his head, he flung his limbs, and wanted to go to the square to find Xuan Xiaomeng to settle accounts, but who knows, before he ran out of Guanglan Peak, he was arrested by Xu Hao.

    Demon cultivators are different from spirit beasts, and their spells are released, which is not much different from human cultivators. Just now Xu Hao reported the Daji matter to Huaqing, and Huaqing asked him and Xiong Lie to go to Yukang Town first to strengthen the city wall of Yukang Town.

    Earth Crack Bear is an earth-type demon cultivator, and he is best at this kind of work.

    Called by Xu Hao, Xiong Lie held his breath in his chest, neither up nor down, with a flash of light, he turned into a burly man, and followed Xu Hao to Yukang Town.

    Wait, wait until he finishes his work in Daji, and see how he cleans up the group of small beasts below.

    After bullying the Earth Splitting Bear, Xuan Xiaomeng's broken teeth and the little resentment of not being able to eat Polygonatum odoratum disappeared immediately, and once again felt that he was a good animal.

    Everyone helped her vent her anger, Xuan Xiaomeng did what she said, and when she returned to the square, she lay down flat and let the spirit beasts who helped her lick her. However, Xuan Xiaomeng has set rules for masturbation, maomao can be touched, but mouth is not allowed.

    When she was masturbated last time, a few stinky guys took the opportunity to smooth her hair, making her drool all over her face. It felt too sour, and she didn't want to do it again.

    A group of beasts are lazily lying on the square, you touch my paws, I scratch your ears, very comfortable. Xuan Xiaomeng also took the opportunity to pick up other beasts, and with her nimble claws, she distinguished Bai Shu's fluffy tail into a small one. Black hair, or the black hair of a panther.

    ... Well, humans don't understand the friendship of beasts!

    The setting sun had completely set on the top of the mountain, and none of the spirit beasts who had plucked enough bears wanted to go back to find their owners. They all relied on Xuan Xiaomeng's side, basking in the moon with their eyes closed.

    And Xuan Xiaomeng, a foodie, kept eating and eating. The stock in the Qiankun bag could obviously be eaten until tomorrow evening, but in the end, she was eaten by her, and the meal at noon tomorrow became a problem. .