Hua Qing frowned and asked, "Will it affect Xiaomeng and Beast Sect?"

    "I don't know." Gu Qing shook his head, Eyes darkened: "Hua Qing, Xiaomeng has been restless recently. You and I don't understand the meaning of her existence in the world, but she can walk around the auspiciousness of the world with a living body. It is her instinct to seek good luck and avoid evil. Her emotions There are secrets in the dark, maybe, there is something we don’t know, and it is ready to move. You and I don’t know what the future will be, but you should make plans early.” There are countless auspicious things in the world, and the auspicious beasts that can be bestowed by heaven are

    absolutely It is the biggest auspicious sign on Fengnan mainland.

    Xiangrui was restless, so they couldn't help but take it lightly.

    Moreover, the black and white bear, which has been extinct for tens of thousands of years, appeared again, and Xu himself had some reason that they could not ascertain.

    Fortunately, Ruishou is close to the Beast Sect, and they can make timely arrangements according to her temperament changes.

    "I'm already making preparations. Does Yu Zhu still need to be investigated?" Hua Qing nodded. As early as Xuan Xiaomeng's dream of killing and robbery, he had secretly started preparing.

    Not long ago, he strengthened the protective formation of the sect, and he has sent the Jindan Daoist from the sect to the Tianyao sect and the Fu sect to exchange resources in case of emergency. He even wanted to go to Wuxiangzong himself, and ask the suzerain of Wuxiangzong to divination for the future of Beastzong.

    "Don't worry about Yuzhu, something she likes won't eat her back." Although Yuzhu is an unknown thing, but it can fall into Ruishou's hands, which undoubtedly proves that it is harmless to Xiaomeng.

    Knowing that Hua Qing was already making arrangements, Gu Qing didn't ask any more questions, and Yu Kong returned to his cave with his sleeves lightly raised.

    His cultivation base has reached the peak of transformation into a god, and he must go into seclusion to meet the body and cross the thunder, and he has no time to care about the common affairs of the sect.

    The setting sun indulges the world, and the afterglow of the sky is dazzling.

    Under the black dragon sculpture, during the conversation between Huaqing and Guqing, there is a layer of mysterious hair balls, lying on the ground with straight limbs, the round bear head is resting on Yuzhu, and the empty eyes seem to be thinking about bears. born.

    While she was thinking, Fenfen's little tongue stuck out from time to time, greedily licking Polygonatum odoratum twice.

    I can't bite the Polygonatum odoratum, and the bear gall is too cowardly. I don't have the guts to swallow the whole Polygonatum odoratum like this. At this moment, I can only lick it from time to time to satisfy my greed.

    Xuan Xiaomeng licks carelessly, but the soul that resides in Yuzhu is in dire straits at the moment.

    Polygonatum odoratum is the host body of the soul. Although it is a polygonatum odoratum, it is also the body of the soul in the bamboo, which is more sensitive than the real body.

    The barbed animal tongue that slipped past the bamboo body made the spirit of Polygonatum odoratum short of breath.

    Looking at the ignorance, still licking the little bear of Polygonatum from time to time, Zhuzhong Canghun closed his eyes heavily, and immediately closed his five senses, forcing himself to fall into a deep sleep.