The time of birth was wrong, Bai Shu was congenitally deficient, and almost died when he landed.

    The Snow Fox King and his wife are shameless and bored. They have been making foxes for thousands of years, and they finally created a son. He hired Beast Sect and asked Beast Sect to help raise the little fox.

    For the sake of a house full of treasures, Hua Qing reluctantly agreed to help raise the child.

    This raising really feeds this little fox who is congenitally deficient, and now he is about to condense his pills and enter the demon pill stage.

    Because Bai Shu has a fox father who is the king behind him, he is considered a well-informed spirit beast in the beast sect. If there is anything the beast doesn't understand, everyone likes to ask her.

    This guy has always walked sideways in the Beast Sect, and he used to like to compete with Xuan Xiaomeng for meat. Recently, Xuan Xiaomeng changed to eating bamboo, instead of competing with her for food, which made her feel uncomfortable all over. She was wondering if she should change her habit and eat bamboo so that she could continue to compete with Xuan Xiaomeng for food.

    "That's fine."

    Hearing Bai Shu's answer, Xuan Xiaomeng took out the Polygonatum odoratum from the Qiankun bag, her eyes bulging, and when all the spirit beasts hadn't reacted, the bear claws pinched the Polygonatum odoratum and exerted all her strength. He knocked on the black dragon statue.

    Hmph, if you use the hardest black dragon statue in the sect to hammer this jade bamboo, you can't believe it can't be broken. This bear can't bite you with its teeth, so it will smash you and eat you.

    This knock didn't matter, the Beast Sect's veins swayed twice in an instant as if it had been hit hard.

    The accident happened so suddenly, no one thought that Xuan Xiaomeng's knock would produce such a chain reaction.

    The earthquake shook the mountains, and a group of spirit beasts who were watching the excitement were caught off guard by the shaking. Xuan Xiaomeng, the perpetrator, was not much better, and was shocked by the rebounding force.

    "...??"

    All the beasts and Xuan Xiaomeng were completely dumbfounded.

    what happened

    But at this moment, a cold and solemn voice resounded over Xiaoshan: "He Fang Xiaoxiao, how dare you attack my Beast Sect." The sound came out

    , and several beams of light rushed out from the peaks of the Beast Sect. Inside the gate, all the monks who had cultivated to the Golden Core stepped out of the cave and stood guard over the Beast Sect.

    Hua Qing and Gu Qing stood side by side in front, the two of them looked serious, and their spiritual consciousness enveloped the entire Beast Sect in an instant, trying to find out the culprit that caused such a shock.

    The turmoil just now clearly indicated that Xiao Shan's spiritual veins were under attack, and someone was coveting the beast sect's spiritual veins, such a small boy, he must not be let go.

    The appearance of the monk shocked the spirit beasts, and the square fell silent for a while, and no one dared to laugh anymore.

    The atmosphere suddenly became solemn.

    Just as the monks were waiting in full force, a low dragon chant suddenly sounded in the Quiet Square. Above the statue that was used as a ladder by the spirit beast, a ray of transparent black dragon soul rose slowly.