No, what was shattered was not the soil, but spiritual power.

    As soon as the soil transformed by the spiritual power fell off, it turned into a luminous light, rushing towards the body of the black bamboo.

    The line of sight was no longer covered, and half of the enchantment that had been dug out suddenly appeared in front of Xuan Xiaomeng.

    One section of jade-like jade bamboo is so emerald that it is black, quietly floating in the barrier, and the transparent bamboo body is full of vitality and reveals a mysterious atmosphere.

    Xuan Xiaomeng gave a cry of surprise, grinned slightly, and stared at Yuzhu in disbelief.

    Jade... Polygonatum...

    how is it a section of Polygonatum?

    Could it be that Xu Hao made a mistake in his judgment, and it wasn't the enlightened plants that cast the illusion, but the refined jade?

    The irritable Yuzhu in the barrier didn't expect at all, he just lost his breath, and the aura on the barrier was blown away by a bear.

    Are the bears in the realm of comprehension so powerful?

    A palm can penetrate the barrier and shatter the spiritual power in the world?

    Xuan Xiaomeng blinked, then slid awkwardly into the dug hole, took out a bamboo shoot from the Qiankun bag, and compared it with the dark jade bamboo in the barrier.

    After comparing for a long time, nothing came out of the comparison.

    Confused, she stuffed the bamboo shoots into the Qiankun bag, grinned her sharp canine teeth, and chirped twice: "It doesn't matter if you are bamboo or Polygonatum, I will definitely eat you today." It doesn't matter what kind of bamboo is buried in it,

    anyway It's only good for her to eat her stomach.

    Although this Polygonatum may be a bit hard, don't be afraid, in addition to the name Panda, she also has a forgotten name - Iron-eating Beast.

    She can even bite into an iron lump, and she is afraid that it will not be able to eat a single piece of Polygonatum odoratum.

    The black Polygonatum odoratum seemed to be enraged by Xuan Xiaomeng's words, and with a whimper, the body of the bamboo turned pure black again, and the manic power leaked out again.

    Xuan Xiaomeng looked at the discolored Polygonatum, and said in surprise: "Can it still change color?"

    As soon as the voice fell, the Polygonatum changed another color in an instant.

    This time, the color was as green as it was at the beginning, and the aura was instantly peaceful, without any trace of tyranny.

    Xuan Xiaomeng was shocked, "...!!"

    My thing, a chameleon?

    Changing back and forth, do you want to pretend to be yourself again?

    By the way, hallucinations, what you see in front of you must be hallucinations.

    She is a strong-willed bear, and a mere illusion can't confuse her.

    Dig, keep digging.

    Xuan Xiaomeng, who regarded the barrier as an illusion, was determined to dig out the bamboo inside, and the four bear paws dug the soil even faster.

    The persistent bear digging seems to make Yuzhu feel the crisis. I saw Polygonatum spindling rapidly, with a flash of light, it broke through the barrier, turned into a beam of light and wanted to fly away.