——Inspired plants?

    In the bamboo forest, besides bamboo, what else can enlighten the soul...

    No wonder the bamboo shoots in this bamboo forest grow so fast, I dare say that there is a bamboo boss growing here!

    No, she doesn't want to go back to the clan, she wants to dig bamboo.

    Plants that can inspire spirits are treasures of heaven and earth that contain countless auras. If she can eat the bamboo that inspires spirits, then she might be able to enter the transformation stage when she wakes up.

    Eat it, eat it, eat it!

    When Hua Qing saw Xuan Xiaomeng's small eyes shining brightly, as if she was determined to settle down in the bamboo forest, she knew right away that this little guy had something wrong in her mind.

    He shook his head amusedly, but did not stop.

    Spiritual plants that inspire spirits are very rare, but plants are just plants after all. Unless they survive the catastrophe, become human beings, and stand in the world as a human being, they can only be treasures of heaven and earth.

    Huaqing asked Shen Bao to stay with Xuan Xiaomeng, and then brought Xu Hao back to the Beast Sect.

    The two big men rushed back and forth, and at the edge of the bamboo forest, in the dark ground, a beam of light more than a foot long flashed.

    After Hua Qing and the others left, the light gradually dimmed, and with the fading fluorescent light, a small invisible barrier slowly unfolded, covering the fluorescent light inside.

    After the enchantment was formed, the fluorescent light fell completely and merged into the darkness.

    Since Xuan Xiaomeng wanted to make a home in the bamboo forest, Shen Bao, as her owner, naturally had to grant her wish.

    As soon as Hua Qing left, Shen Bao started to get busy, cut some bamboo, and cast a magic spell to build a temporary residence. One person and one bear lived in the bamboo forest completely.

    When Shen Bao was raising Xuan Xiaomeng, he didn't stop practicing. Except for occasionally digging bamboo with her, he spent the rest of the time meditating and practicing. As for the spiritual field in the Zongli, Shen Bao spent a spirit stone and asked a handyman disciple who tended the spiritual field to help take care of it.

    Bamboo is easier to survive than other spirit melons and spirit fruits. Even if you plant spirit bamboo, you don't need to spend too much energy to take care of it. You just need to spray spirit rain every ten days.

    Shen Bao was busy practicing, and Xuan Xiaomeng was not idle either.

    The enlightening bamboo made her heart scratch her lungs. Instead of being lazy in the past, she digs bamboo shoots very hard, and this bamboo forest has almost become her back garden.

    Except for sleeping and eating, she spends almost all her time digging for bamboo shoots. But this little bamboo seemed to know that she wanted to eat it, and hid so deep that the whole bamboo forest was almost wiped out by her, but she still couldn't find it.

    However, there are some things that cannot be avoided.

    Xuan Xiaomeng's luck has always been good against the sky, and if these four mysterious words come true, if they fall into Xuan Xiaomeng's place, then all wishes will come true.

    Today, the sky is bright and clear, and the wind is smooth.

    Xuan Xiaomeng, who had eaten bamboo for half a month, felt a little bored, and planned to add another meal for herself.