No, after Xu Hao finished his business, he heard that there was an extra formation in the Zongwai Bamboo Forest, so he followed Hua Qing to the Bamboo Forest.

    Hua Qing and the two were worried about the formation, and when they arrived at the place, they asked Xuan Xiaomeng and asked Shen Bao to take them to the formation.

    Shen Bao nodded, hugged Xuan Xiaomeng, and led Hua Qing and Xu Hao to the center of the bamboo forest.

    When Shen Bao had discovered the formation earlier, Shen Bao had cast a sword, and the overflowing sword energy cut off many bamboos. Hua Qing and Xu Hao looked at the traces of the sword energy sweeping across, and looked at each other. Xu Hao stepped forward, He waved his palm tentatively towards the formation.

    The vigorous true energy leaked out and swept away.

    Xu Hao originally thought that the true energy would encounter obstacles, but he didn't expect that the true energy was unimpeded and poured out for about ten feet before disappearing in the air.

    Seeing this, Hua Qing slightly tightened his brows, frowned and carefully observed his surroundings.

    "Hey, where's the formation?" Looking at the place where there was no movement, Xuan Xiaomeng was puzzled.

    Strange, strange, there was a formation here not long ago, why did the formation disappear within two hours?

    "You really didn't notice anything unusual just now?" Hua Qing asked intently.

    Xuan Xiaomeng shook her head, and said with certainty: "No."

    When she was guarding outside the bamboo forest, she kept vigilant about her surroundings. Lin Zhuli was very quiet, not to mention anything unusual, not even a strong wind blew.

    Xuan Xiaomeng's pupils became suspicious: "Strange, the formation was still there just now, why is it gone now? Could it be that the formation can grow legs and run away by itself?" The

    doubtful voice reminded Xu Hao.

    "Sovereign, when I was traveling abroad, I once encountered this situation in a valley. It was a ginseng spirit with an enlightened spirit. It created an illusion with its own medicinal properties to prevent people from being poached to make alchemy. , so that those who find it think that there is a formation there, and then slip away immediately when others break the formation." It is

    more difficult for plant enlightenment to enter the cultivation path than animals. Xu Hao suspects that the formation that Xuan Xiaomeng and Shen Bao discovered earlier may be an illusion he has seen before.

    In this bamboo forest, maybe there is something enlightening the spirit.

    Hua Qing heard the words, observed the surrounding area, and immediately raised his cloud sleeves lightly, and his body rose from the ground, soaring to the sky above the bamboo forest.

    After a while, he slowly descended from mid-air, and said with deep eyebrows: "The forest is quiet, there is no spiritual energy fluctuation, and there is no trace of formation. Perhaps it is true as you said, there is a plant that has enlightened the spirit, but it should be a hidden plant. Get up."

    The two big men with advanced cultivation base discussed and analyzed, and then carefully inspected the bamboo forest, but still found nothing.

    The sky was getting dark and there was no harvest. Hua Qing didn't want to stay for a long time and was going back home.

    Since it is not a conspiracy against the beast sect, then there is no need to worry about it.

    When Hua Qing left, he wanted to bring Xuan Xiaomeng back to the sect, but after hearing the conversation between the two, Xuan Xiaomeng became more determined to camp in the bamboo forest.