Inheritance, the formations are all evolved from the nine palaces, nine is the extreme number, and the number derived from the six lines, three and three is taken to evolve.

    Xuan Xiaomeng doesn't know formation techniques, but the six lines, three threes, etc. are engraved in her mind from the beginning of her birth. It is said that when the Yellow Emperor fought with the Great God Chi You, the Yellow Emperor lined up and defeated the Great God Chi You. After that battle, her ancestors were deeply aware of the ever-changing formations and made up their minds to learn the formations. I haven't even learned the method, but by rote memorization, I am familiar with the most basic six lines and three threes of the formation.

    All changes remain the same, ordinary formations are deduced with the number of nine palaces, and the eyes of the formation can generally be found. If it can be found, the treasure inside must belong to her.

    Walking around the air wall, Xuan Xiaomeng was surprised to find that this formation is circular, covering an extremely small area, only two feet in radius.

    Looking at such a small formation, Xuan Xiaomeng was a little disappointed.

    The formation is so small, the treasures inside must not be rare treasures. But...no matter what it is, I don't need it, I can change Shen Bao's spirit stone!

    After figuring out the size of the formation, Xuan Xiaomeng cheered up, and flicked her tail to find the eye of the formation. However, from when the sun was in the sky to finding the sky full of sunset, she couldn't find the location of the formation.

    Xuan Xiaomeng was stunned!

    Could it be that the evolution of formations in the Fengnan Continent is different from the inheritance of memory? Otherwise, why can't you find the eye of the array?

    In her previous life, she had broken through several large formations with the most basic knowledge of formations, but this knowledge is not reliable when it comes to Fengnan Continent.

    Xuan Xiaomeng spread out on the ground, her small eyes moved flexibly, thinking about how to break this formation.

    "Xiaomeng, Xiaomeng." A shout came from the outside of the bamboo forest.

    As soon as Xuan Xiaomeng heard the voice, she knew that it was Shen Bao who was calling her, and responded muffledly: "Here it is." Not long after the

    reply fell, Shen Bao appeared in Xuan Xiaomeng's sight driving a flying sword .

    Looking at the little bear lying on the ground limply, Shen Bao asked doubtfully, " Xiaomeng, what's wrong with you?"

    Xuan Xiaomeng rolled her eyes: "It's nothing, just think about it." "

    Xiaomeng, don't worry, the master and senior brother both know about your dream, and the senior brother has already left the mountain. He will take care of your affairs." Shen Bao Thinking that she was worried about killing robbery in her dream, she hurriedly told Xuan Xiaomeng about Kanyan's sect.

    Although Kanyan said that he went down the mountain in the name of going to Pan Leiyuan, but he chose to leave at this time. Everyone guessed that he must have dealt with Xuan Xiaomeng's murder.

    "Huh... Kanyan became a sect?" Xuan Xiaomeng tilted her head.

    Shen Bao: "Well, I left this morning."

    Xuan Xiaomeng nodded. She is not too worried about her future killings. Now everyone in the sect knows her "dream", and everyone is on guard against Hengfujiang. Along the way, there is no ability to face the entire Beast Sect.