She now has her own Qiankun bag, even if she digs up all these bamboo shoots, she is not afraid that there will be no place to put them.

    Unexpectedly, just after jumping out less than two meters away, his chubby head hit the air with a bang, as if hitting a copper wall and an iron wall. The impact was too sudden and forceful, and the space seemed to be shaken twice by the force of the impact.

    The invisible impact force seemed to startle something. In the calm bamboo forest, a gust of wind suddenly blew up, sweeping the fallen leaves all over the ground.

    Xuan Xiaomeng hadn't thought about it at all, there was something blocking the way where she could see through at a glance, caught off guard, her fleshy body was bounced back twice.

    This bump stunned Xuan Xiaomeng.

    Her head hurts, her front teeth hurt, her little nose hurts too...

    After lying on the ground for a while, Xuan Xiaomeng woke up from the pain all over her body. Her eyes stared in shock at the direction that bumped into her just now.

    ... Formation?

    Strange, how could there be formations in a forest of mortal bamboos?

    As soon as the doubt came out, Xuan Xiaomeng seemed to think of something, and Xuan Xiaomeng's dark eyes suddenly revealed joy.

    According to her past experience, there must be treasures ahead, and what she bumped into just now must be a formation to protect the treasures.

    When it comes to treasures, Xuan Xiaomeng never refuses anyone who comes. With a kick of his fat legs, he erected his bear body, stood where he was hit just now, tentatively stretched out a fingernail, and poked it forward lightly.

    Following her poking fingertips, the space was slightly distorted again visible to the naked eye, and her little fingertips also stopped in mid-air, unable to poke any more.

    Xuan Xiaomeng's eyes brightened, her cheeks bulged, and her fingertips were like drills, pointing at the air, poking hard.

    After poking for a while, her bear paw still couldn't move an inch. Xuan Xiaomeng's temper became angry, and he clenched his fists, exerted his greatest strength, and smashed into the air with all his might.

    Every time it hits, the space will be distorted.

    Sweating all over, Xuan Xiaomeng was tired, she tilted her head, stared forward and looked again and again, after looking for a while, she didn't see anything.

    Xuan Xiaomeng opened her mouth, her fluffy back pressed against the invisible wall, and slid to the ground.

    ... This formation is a bit solid, and I'm exhausted.

    The consumption is a bit high, let's talk about restoring power.

    Xuan Xiaomeng took out a piece of bamboo from the Qiankun bag, and started to eat it. When eating the bamboo, the thick bear's back rubbed against the air wall from time to time.

    Rubbing and rubbing, her dark eyes suddenly became dull, and she became distracted. That motionless appearance is like a plush toy.

    After a while, the still hairball moved.

    His dazed eyes came alive in an instant, and he stuffed the unfinished bamboo shoots into the Qiankun bag, and walked staggeringly around this invisible wall of air.

    Xuan Xiaomeng is a bear with inheritance memory. Her inheritance comes from her previous life. She pulled out the inheritance of her previous life just now and reviewed it, remembering the evolution of the formation in her previous life.