. , the aptitude is not enough, and there is no way to change form, so they will take care of them in the beast sect, and anyway, don't go back to them.

    Look... what a jerk you parents are.

    The behavior of these two monster cultivators of the Monkey Clan will occur every few years in the Xiaoshan Beast Sect.

    Natural selection by nature, the demon cultivator who can cultivate to the transformation, knows this better than anyone else.

    Demon cultivators are different from human cultivators. They don't do everything for their offspring, except that they provide some shelter for the cubs during the spirit beast period, and they almost don't care about them after weaning. This pair of monkey demon cultivators, who can consider the danger of the cub's spirit beast stage, are already considered responsible parents.

    The practice of beasts and humans is different. Many beasts in the Fengnan Continent are wise, but being wise does not mean they can gather spirits. If a wise beast cannot gather spirits, it can only become a monster in the end. Monsters can never take shape.

    Although there is only one word difference between a monster and a monster, the treatment is completely different.

    Monster beasts are enlightened but do not understand human nature. The stronger the monster beast, the more beastly it is. In Fengnan Continent, monsters are training resources, and skin and blood are very valuable.

    However, if the beast successfully gathers the spirit, it will become a spirit beast. Only a spirit beast can go through step-by-step training and finally transform into a demon cultivator. .

    Spirit beasts are the pets that practitioners flock to, and all practitioners are eager to have a spirit beast of their own.

    The Fire Spirit Monkey was sent to the Beast Sect. Although it is the second generation of demons, it has just gathered spirits and is not suitable for handing over the foundation-establishment disciple contract in the sect.

    The cultivation of the foundation-establishment disciples has been finalized, and spirit beasts like the fire spirit monkey in the spirit-gathering period are very likely not suitable for the aura cultivated by the foundation-establishment period disciples. It just so happened that Ningyang Peak Golden Core Master Xu Hao had a young disciple, and this disciple was Gou Le, who was only at the fourth level of qi training so far, and was very suitable for contracting the fire spirit monkey.

    Goule is the dual spiritual root of fire and wood. When practicing kung fu, the fire attribute can better feed the fire red monkey.

    Xuan Xiaomeng eats, cute and cute, she doesn't look happy at all, but after such a short time, the meaty melon is eaten by her until only one stalk is left.

    And the last bit of melon meat, hanging on the stalk.

    As soon as the little monkey jumped on her head, the black bear claws grabbed it backhand, and the seemingly clumsy short legs miraculously grabbed the fire monkey from its head.

    Not counting grabbing the little monkey, Xuan Xiaomeng stuffed the last bite of melon on the stem into his mouth in front of the little monkey.

    "Zhizhizhi—you are bullying the monkey." The monkey's round eyes were covered with water mist in an instant.

    "Aww—whoever bullied you, take it."

    Xiaomeng hummed, not admitting that she bullied the monkey!

    As if wanting to prove that he didn't bully anyone, Hei stretched out his paw and stuffed the bare melon into the fire monkey's hand, then tossed the little monkey to Goule.