Xiaomeng is easy to raise, she eats and sleeps, eats after sleeping, and when she is awake, she is either in a daze or climbing trees, and only when the food is not to her liking, will she become emotional.

    It must be the spirit flesh that made her unhappy.

    Shen Bao carefully checked the flesh and blood.

    "No problem, it's very fresh. This is the meat rabbit that the elder brother hunted in the mountains yesterday. It is your favorite food. Xiaomeng eat it quickly. It took me a lot of effort to snatch it from the cafeteria. Yes." Shen Bao handed the meat to the little bear again.

    The Beast Sect eats more small animals than vegetarians. All the disciples in the Sect wake up every day either to hunt or on the way to hunt. When they arrive at the cafeteria to distribute rations for spirit beasts, everyone can stutter for their own beasts. Rolling up her sleeves in the cafeteria to compete,

    Xuan Xiaomeng tilted her round head, stared at the dark circles under her eyes, and groaned weakly: "I don't want to eat meat, I want to eat bamboo."

    "Zhizhizhi——" Wow, A bear eating bamboo.

    As soon as she finished speaking, the fire spirit monkey who had been robbed of its rations squeaked in disbelief.

    He scratched the monkey's ears and looked at Xiaomeng in shock, as if he had heard some shocking secret, his eyes rolled continuously.

    "This bear not only eats bamboo, but also eats melon." Xuan Xiaomeng was upset when a monkey mocked him.

    Humming twice, like a monkey with revenge fire spirit, with one mouth, click, click, without resting breath, one mouthful to the left, one mouthful to the right, gnawing on the melon as if showing off.

    She is obviously eating viciously, but she is born with a lazy mind, no matter how cruel she is, she will become a fool in the eyes of others.

    With the crunchy chewing sound, coupled with her naive bear face, Shen Bao and Gou Le, a bunt boy in Qingshan, suddenly felt a little hungry.

    These two are human beings who can control their appetites, but the fire spirit monkey held in Goule's arms cannot suppress this urge.

    "Zhizhizhi—bad bear, this is my monkey's meat melon." Seeing that the meat melon was almost eaten, the fire spirit monkey quit.

    Squeaking a few times, he struggled to break free from Gou Le's embrace, and with a dexterous leap, he jumped onto Xuan Xiaomeng's head. With a swipe of the monkey's arm, he was about to snatch the melon from Xuan Xiaomeng's paw.

    This fire spirit monkey is a cub sent to the Beast Sect by a pair of monkey clan monster cultivators three months ago. It is said that it is only ten years old this year and has just gathered its spirit not long ago.

    It was also because of the gathering of spirits that they could practice. His father and mother felt that it was safer to send the little monkey to practice in the Beast Sect than to live with them in the outside world, so they sent the little monkey here without even thinking about it.

    After all, Xiaoshan Beast Sect's skills are notoriously beneficial to spirit beasts.

    This pair of demon cultivators will be hands-off shopkeepers. It doesn't count that the cub sent Zeng Zong, and he also gave all the resources needed by the little monkey of the beast sect from the spirit gathering stage to the transformation stage in one go.

    When they left, they unceremoniously told the little monkey that the two of them were going to retreat, and they would not leave the closed door for a thousand or eight hundred years