Glancing at the little paw that had no strength and could even scratch people, Xuan Xiaomeng was depressed.

    With such an underage appearance, how can she save her life?

    Thinking that she would be skinned and cramped by some big villain in the future, Xuan Xiaomeng's bear gall was pulled out, and she wanted to scold the sky...

    Three days ago, Xuan Xiaomeng and Shen Bao, the little apprentice of the Sect Master of the Beast Sect, who was her The current owner went down the mountain to buy the seeds of Tianwu Grass, but people saw the bear and blocked the way to snatch the bear.

    In the chaos, she was slapped on the back of the head by the casual cultivator who snatched the bear, so Xuan Xiaomeng, who spent five or six years eating and drinking in the Beast Sect and mistaken herself as the Beast Sect's favorite, her memory was awakened like a tide.

    The awakened memory made Xuan Xiaomeng, who was always too lazy to even walk, start to work hard.

    Diligently - grind your claws!

    ... This is the only way her not-so-smart mind can think of.

    Xuan Xiaomeng is not a bear in this world, but a panda in another world, carrying the powerful blood of Chi You's mount. That world has entered the age of science and technology. She has practiced for more than four thousand years, and finally she has achieved great success, and she will be able to overcome the catastrophe and become a demon fairy immediately. However, at the moment when she is about to glorify her ancestors, she was struck into this world by a thunderbolt for no reason. .

    Xuan Xiaomeng doesn't love her home, so it's okay to change her place, but the old thief cheated her, hacked her to move to another house, and even hacked her four thousand years of cultivation and memory.

    If it wasn't for the slap on the back of the head by the robbed villain three days ago to restore her memory, she would have lost her life in this world in a daze.

    When his memory recovered, Xiong Xiaomeng was surprised to find that he had time-traveled into a Long Aotian upgrade novel.

    She had seen this book read by the human owner of the zoo in this world.

    At that time, she still squinted her eyes and followed the owner curiously for an hour.

    After watching for an hour, Xuan Xiaomeng became depressed, and ate a few fresh bamboo shoots viciously to dissolve the gloom in her heart.

    In the book, there is a panda with the same name and surname as her, who was skinned by the male protagonist, refined into luck beads, and became the golden finger of the male protagonist who has unfavorable luck and good luck in death.

    And now, she is this Goldfinger...

    ——the living Goldfinger!

    In the original book, Long Aotian's name is Heng Fujiang. At the beginning, he was just an outer disciple of Wuxiangzong, with extremely poor talent and extremely dark luck.

    But later, he got an ancient meson space, and there lived an old ghost in that space. With the help of the old ghost, he accumulated a lot of money, and in just a dozen years, he jumped from an outer disciple who had difficulty building a foundation to a golden elixir. real person.

    Not long after the golden elixir was cultivated in the Hengfu River, there was a silver python in the beast sect who was about to cross the catastrophe of transformation and become a demon cultivator. Heng Fujiang knew that the silver python had excellent talent and strong fighting power, so he came to the beast sect to ask for the silver python and black slip to be his contract beast.